Ch 24: Together

~Shuichi's pov~

{Previously on Meeting You Again}

"You wanna talk about it?" Kaede asked me.

"Yea I have something to tell you...."

{Now..}

I looked down. She's gonna know. She's gonna know everything. She's gonna hate me for sure. Should I even tell her about my depression? Should I lie? Maybe I can just tell her a few things and she can figure the rest out.

"After we all got home from the trip, I came home to a huge mess. And while me and Kaito were cleaning up, I found a note from a guy named Chax" I started explaining.

"Is that why you asked me about that?" She asked, The expression on her face clearly showing her realization.

"Yea, I thought you would have an idea about who they could be" I said.

"Well at least you didn't get hurt or anything" 

"Well" I started scratching my head. "The funny thing is remember our first date?" She nodded. "That night after I walked you  home, I got attacked by this creepy dude and he slashed my arm" I rolled my sleeves up to reveal the long, gruesome scar I got that night. Kaede's eyes went wide and she gasped.

"That's a big scar. I am sorry that you went through that" Kaede looked away from me. I can tell she is sad.

"It's ok, I'm fine and It's all in the past" I held her hand.

"You worry me, Shuichi. You are too reckless" Kaede said, still looking away from me.

"I'm pretty reckless yea, but that's who I am, I guess" I replied, grabbing her shoulders.

Kaede locked eyes with me. She seems to be really distressed about this. I took a deep breath and continued with my confessions. 

"And it seems as though the boss of the dude has some issues with me so the same dude broke into my house the other night and threatened the shit out of me" I smiled nervously.

"What did you to make them so mad?" Kaede wondered out loud.

"I have no idea but I am trying to figure that out" I walked up to the shelf in the living room and took out another pack of cigarettes. I lit it and took a puff.

"Shuichi this is no time to smoke!" Kaede yelled, flicking the cigarette out of my mouth.

"Heyyy. I was using that" I whimpered, staring at the cigarette on the floor.

"We have more important things to worry about. For example, who is trying to kill you" Kaede seems to be taking  this very seriously. I don't understand her at all. I took out yet another cigarette. Kaede saw this and tried to snatch it, but I dodged her which resulted in her falling.

"You know Kaede, people can do two things at the same time" I told Kaede who was still lying face first on the floor. Kaede looked up  at me.

"I don't care what you do as long as you try to do something"

Kaede is stressing herself with my own problems. It's my fault. I started feeling depressed and gloomy. Kaede noticing this, pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this. Together" Kaede smiled and we both shared a kiss. I'm lucky to have her.

~Noone's pov~

The couple both smiled at one another, thinking about how lucky they are to have each other. They sat down and cuddled, not knowing that they were being watched.

~Kokichi's pov~

Me and Rantaro are just bonding since I always liked the dude. We walked down the street, talking about random conversations after our visit to the bar. 

"How was it like to be the Ultimate Survivor?" I asked, very curiously.

"Well not fun, since I survived one game, only to die first in the next one" Rantaro groaned.

"Nishi-Nishi how sad" I pretended to be sad.

"Hey! You don't know what's it like!" He pouted.

"Sure I do-" I tripped and hit someone.

"Ooops. Sorry"  I quickly stood up and apologized.

The hooded man ran away as soon as I apologized. I stood there, staring at the man running away. Wonder what's his deal?

"You ok, man?" Rantaro asked. "The dude you fell into, why did he run away?" He helped me onto my feet.

"Beats me" I shrugged. We continued talking about the mysterious dude until  we both arrived home. 

~Unknown pov~

Those two almost found me out! Why do I keep getting close calls? I scoffed. Guess I will continue my objective later or else the boss will kill me.

A/N  Thank you for reading and hoped you enjoyed. See you next week! Love ya'll.  PEACE.