Ch 7: Love Blossoms

~Shuichi's pov~

I haven't seen many people at all these days so i have just been chilling in my room. Yami told us that we would be getting our own houses soon. I am a bit excited for that. I wonder how my house will look like. As I lay on my bed looking at my phone, Kaede opened my door.

"K-kaede!"

"Sorry if i startled you Shuichi but can I hang out with you?"

Kaede asked me with a smile. I gulped.

"S-sure Kaede"

"So what should we do? Maybe play cod or what do you like?"

"Whatever you want Kaede"

We talked about what we should do and we came to the conclusion that we should plan a picnic. Just outside the building there is a park we could have the picnic in. We went to inform everyone of the picnic and everyone is going. Kirumi said she would make snacks and drinks so we let her do that.

~Timeskip to picnic time~

We are all done and headed off with our needed things.  We settled down all of our stuff and sat under a tree. We played tennis and ran a mile or two. Afterwards Kirumi served us a nice picnic snack. Sandwiches. My favourite. I gobbled the food down in a hurry. Everyone laughed at how silly I was. I laughed as well then I choked. I was saved by Kaito's slap on my back."Thanks Kaito". I managed to choke out.

Kaito smiled."hey Shuichi can I talk to you about something?". He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me away from our friends.

"Hey Shuichi"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"You know how to get girls right?"

I couldn't believe it. My ship may be becoming true. I have got to do everything in my power to help.

"So who's the lucky girl? Let me guess..Maki?"

He blushed like crazy. I was smiling on the inside.

"Well I don't know how to get girls but I do know how to talk to them".

I have him a lot of tips and instructions on how to talk and he listened pretty well. And now he's ready. I think. I'm currently hiding behind a tree looking at Kaito talking to Maki. She seems entertained  and chill. I can't hear what they are saying but I hope it's something nice.

"What are they saying?" I wondered out loud.

"I have no idea, bro"

"Gah!"

It's Rantaro, Fantastic. After seeing him it brought back a lot of memories. Memories of Kaede getting framed for his murder. I quickly shook off those thoughts and smiled at him.

"So what are you doing?"

"Oh you know I got bored and saw you here so that's why I'm just hanging out with you"

"I see so just try not to disturb the two lovebirds". I pointed at Kaito and Maki.

"I never knew they were a thing"

"That's because you died early"

I sighed. So much for him being the Ultimate Survivor. I went back to the lovebirds and saw them holding hands. I was so happy for them and went back to the tree we were at. They both wanted attention and then they announced it.

"Me and Maki are together now".

I cheered for them. So did the others. Maki couldn't stop blushing like a beetroot. After some cheering and a lot of shouting. It was evening now. We went back to the place we were staying and just hit the hay. I showered and got ready for bed. I slept like a baby.

A/N Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. I will try to update as fast as I can. Bye