Ch 19: A Note

~Kaito's pov~

I am finally done packing my things up and ready to go back home. I glanced at Maki who hasn't finished packing yet. She seemed to have brought a lot of stuff that seems unnecessary.

"Want some help? I'm done" I said to Maki who was still not finished.

"Sure" she replied, coldly.

"Come on, Maki-Roll lighten up!" I said enthusiastically while getting one of her t shirts. She gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smiled back. The sun shined on us as we headed to the airport. Everyone except Shuichi and Kaede was already there.

"Where are those two?" Kokichi groaned.

"Those two. they are f**king." Miu stated.

"I do not think Shuichi and Kaede would do that" Kirumi replied.

"Whatever it is, I hope those two come fast." Rantaro said looking at the plane they ware supposed to board 10 minutes from now.

"There they are!" I yelled out, waving my arms in the air like a maniac.

They came walking towards us, Kaede waving her arm. One thing I noticed about those two were that they were holding hands. I smiled wickedly knowing what that means.

"Shuichi and Kaede sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g." Kokichi sang.

Shuichi blushed madly at this.

"Your not gonna deny it?" Himiko said suprised.

Kaede and Shuichi shook their heads as a no.

"Woohoo! My ship finally sailed!" Miu almost screamed.

"Congratulations, Shuichi and Kaede." Kii-bo said happily.

I am glad those two got together. One more couple added to our group. We hurriedly boarded the plane and as the plane took off I couldn't help but miss the resort.

~Timeskip 3 hours~

We finally landed in Solence, the city we live in and love. As soon as we landed, we couldn't wait to go home. After loading the luggage onto the truck, we drove to Kokichi's house first since he was whining the entirety of the trip. After he was gone it was so much better.

" Ahh finally some peace and quiet" I said out loud.

"You said it Kaito" Maki agreed with me.

I dropped off almost everyone and Shuichi is the last one. I dropped him off too and headed home myself.

~Shuichi's pov~

Kaito dropped me off at my house and drove off. I looked at my house and took a deep breath. Not being here for even 2 days is wierd. I walked towards the door and put the key in the doorknob. ' Hm? It's already open?' I thought before entering my house. I froze. My entire house was a mess. It looked as though a tornado had occurred in there. I walked into my house and looked around. Not a single thing was in place. I was angered at the thought that, someone for no reason had trashed my house. Feeling as though I needed help cleaning this up, I called Kaito.

"Hello?" He answered.

" Hey Kaito, I was wondering if you could help me with something"

"What is it?"

"Someone has trashed my house and I was hoping that you could help me" I explained.

"What?! Someone trashed your house? I'm on my way. No sidekick of mine will deal with this alone. After all I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars!" He shouted, almost making me deaf.

"Thanks Kaito" 

" No problem, see ya" he hung up.

While Kaito is coming, I will try to clean up as much as I can. I started with sweeping the floor and afterwards picking the trash off the floor. A piece of paper caught my curiosity as it had the Danganronpa logo but with an X on it. I have never seen this logo or this paper in my entire life. I opened it to reveal a message.

"I will have my revenge.  Signed, Chax."

Who is this person who wants revenge on me? In fact, what did I even do to deserve this? Thoughts spin around like a vinyl inside of my head. I snapped out of this after Kaito almost broke down my door. 

"I'm here!" He yelled.

"I'm here you know, you don't have to shout?" I asked.

"Yea but still" he winked at me.

After cleaning up with Kaito's help, the place looked even better than before. I sat down on the couch and motioned Kaito to do the same. He did so and I handed him the paper. After a minute or two, he finally was done reading and said something.

"Wait so some guy wants revenge on you, why?" He asked the most obvious question.

"I don't know why and look Kaito I would appreciate it if you told nobody, well at least try, ok?" I said.

"Fine I'll try but no promises" he agreed.

"Do you know who the person is?"

" Yea he goes by the name of Chax"

"Chax? What kind of name is that?" He scoffed.

"I have no idea and I wish I knew." I'm bummed out.

" Well I gotta get moving. I am still not done unpacking so we will talk about this later." He waved at me.

I looked at the time and it was 6. After eating something I bought from the store I plopped down on my bed and started texting Kaede.

Shuichi: hey.

Kaede: how are you today, Shuichi?

Shuichi: not bad, how about you?

Kaede: I'm good. Have you eaten?

Shuichi: just something I got from the store. Anyway do you know anything about a guy named Chax?

Kaede: Chax? Nope never heard of him, why?

Shuichi: nah it's nothing. Goodnight 😘

Kaede: goodnight 😘

I sighed. It's been a long day.

A/N heya I'm back again. I'm gonna make this short. Don't forget to vote, comment and be a really good person ok bye. Love you all and thx for all the reads. 😘