Ch 9: Prankster

~Kokichi's pov~

I wake up to a wonderful day that I have planned out. Today I'm gonna try and prank all of my friends and see how many of these will be successful. I put on my normal clothes,brush my teeth and head out the door for breakfast. When I arrived at the dining hall, all of them are there. I silently ate my breakfast while the chit chat of the hall grew. I left and started getting preparations ready for my first victim, Himiko. I decided to get her with the old trip and fall prank. That should be enough to make her cry and Tenko mad, I shivered as I shook the thought away and went back to prepare the trap. After I had set everything up I hid in the shadows and waited. After a few minutes Himiko appeared trailing Tenko behind her.

"Aaaah!"

"HIMIKO! Who could have done this to you? I will kill who ever hurt my Himiko!"

I gulped as I got ready to run for my life. When she saw me I ran for my room and didn't look back but I could hear the footsteps right behind me. I finally got to my room and managed to get inside and lock it.

"Open this door, Kokichi!"

"Never for a monkey like you!"

"I will kill you Kokichi for hurting Himiko!"

And with that she left my door alone. I sighed as I realized I shouldn't have done that. That wasn't even funny. Now then on to my next victim, Kaede. I decided to do a paint bucket prank on Kaede's door. I asked Maki for help in exchange for not pranking her. She accepted and distracted Kaede while I placed the paint bucket on her door and ran to the nearest corner and kneeled down. I saw Kaede come to her room and open the slightly opened door. I grinned as the bucket fell on her head and she screamed. I went off and looked at the time. It's 3pm still got more time for pranks. I still managed to prank everyone but Maki. By 6pm I was finished with pranking everyone and was just heading back when someone grabbed me by my collar and, it was Rantaro. He pulled me outside to the point of a wooden pole in the ground. He put me against the pole and tied me up.

"Hey! Why are you doing this!?"

"Because we asked him to"

Everyone emerged from the shadows like Batman.

"What you did to me was horrible!" Himiko said sniffling.

"My hair is ruined because of you!" Kaede stated.

I sweat dropped as everyone started complaining.

"And this is why we are tieing you up for 2 hours" Miu said smiling.

2 hours!? That's rough even for me. What do I do in that timespan, sleep? That's a good answer.

"Your time starts now. Bye!" Tenko said waving to me.

"Bye" I said.

~Timeskip 4 hours~

I am awakened by Gonta who smiles at me.

"Gonta friend looks sleepy. Want Gonta to carry friend to room?

"Yea sure I'm pretty tired" I yawned.

Gonta carried me to my room and put me down. I thanked him and went straight to bed.

"Today was fun" I thought as I drifted off to sleep

A/N thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. I'll update as fast as I can . Peace ✌️