Ch 15: Amusement Park

~Shiuchi's pov~

It's around 3 pm now as I glanced at my wristwatch. I invited Kaede to go with me to the amusement park and the asking out part took 1 week. It was very stressful. Everytime I tried to ask her, out of nervousness I would change the topic. Now I finally managed to ask her. And on top of all this, we finally have our own houses. We moved out 1 week ago. The Danganronpa studios will pay for our needs and wants which is very helpful since we are still very much young. After wearing my casual blue top and jeans, I'm good to go. I called Kaede to tell her I'm coming to pick her up. I got into my car and drove to Kaede's house which was 1 block away. I knocked on the door and Kaede came out wearing a pink t-shirt and jeans. We drove to the amusement park and parked.

"Shuichi can we go on that ride first?" Kaede asked with a bright smile on her face.

I agreed and headed towards the merry-go-round and paid for the ride. I had a good time and so did Kaede. Afterwards we went to several other rides which I don't know the names of. But I recognized the most obvious one. The Ferris wheel. Kaede and I went on the ride and I almost got sick just looking at the ground. But I managed to ignore it. As we reached the top I glanced at the sunset. It was so beautiful. I looked at Kaede and she seemed to be enjoying this. I smiled. Is this really happening to a guy like me? We finally locked eye contact and after a while we both snapped out of it. We both looked away blushing.

We finally arrived at the bottom and got out. I really enjoyed today. Too bad it had to end. Me and Kaede stuck around for about an hour eating and playing games. I finally arrived home after dropping Kaede off. As I got ready for bed I wondered what could have happened if I confessed right there. The mood was right but I still couldn't do it. I laid down and let sleep take me over.

~Unknown pov~

T h e y w i l l p a y . . . .

A/N Thank you for reading and well the reason I didn't update in December was that,that was my one month of the year which I could relax. Hope you enjoyed. Peace ✌️.