Ch 8: Fun Times

~Angie's pov~

Today may Atua bless us with a wonderful day of fun and happiness. I myself have planned a wonderful day of adventure and meditating. I have been wanting to go out and see this wonderful city. I showered and dressed up in normal clothing as I looked at the time. It's 12pm, better go now. I left a note on my door saying "I'm currently outside so I can't help you sorry". As I left the hotel  I'm greeted with a breeze and huge buildings. I left for a nice cup of coffee at a nearby cafe called Sweet Home. I waited for my coffee for 7 minutes and they brought it to me. As they did they spilled it on me.

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed as boiling coffee burned my thighs.

'We are so sorry ma'am" They said as they left and rushed to get tissues.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and tried to clean up the coffee as much as I can. But it still left a stain and I had to go to my next location which was the theater looking like a mess. I gave my ticket and sat down at my seat with popcorn in hand. At least the trip to the theater was nice. I still had one more location to go to. The park to meditate. Happily I walked up to the entrance of the park and put all of my stuff down. I sat and started meditating under a tree.

I am finally done meditating and heading back when I felt something. A chill down my spine and I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I spun around quickly to see that no one was there. Maybe I was imagining it.

~Kiibo's pov~

I have had recent problems with my arms and that is why I am going to Miu's room for her help. I knocked on her door and waited.

"Who is it?"

"It's Kiibo, Miu"

The door opened immediately to my response and she pulled me inside.

"So what's the problem?" She asked while fitting her gloves.

"I have felt discomfort in both my arms and I was wondering if you could help?"

"Of course I'll help you, now sit down" She said motioning for me to sit.

~1 hour later~

"You're all done, come back if you have anymore problems" Miu said smiling.

I smiled back at her and was on my way out the door. I closed the door behind me.

~Unknown pov~

"All of them are having so much fun. Well they better have fun while it lasts" I said laughing.

"When are we gonna strike?" _______ asked.

"Very soon, very soon" I smiled and ______ smirked.

The plan is going very good. Though that one girl almost caught me. I hope they get destroyed.

A/N I am sorry this was one day late. I had a headache and well I slept. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. Peace ✌️.