Ch 5: The Chaos

~Kaito's pov~

I just found a gym here that's why I was so excited I just rushed in without a second thought. As I looked inside I saw a thousand workout equipment just waiting for me. I put down everything I had just brought with me and started to workout until I was very exhausted. I drank the bottle of water I had brought with me and looked in the mirror. Wow I was sweating a lot. That's when I decided to take my clothes off and relax. As I stood up I heard the door open and looked.

"Maki!?"

Maki was blushing like a madman. She slammed the door and left me wondering what just happened. After whatever that was I decided to pack up and leave. As I was leaving I decided to open the door in style. How I would regret that.

~Himiko's pov~

I'm currently in front of Tenko's room. I just can't find the words to apologize to her. It's only fair to apologize to her for my behaviour. I knocked nervously and waited for a response. The door opened shortly after.

"Himiko? Come in, come in"

I sat on her bed and looked Tenko in the eyes and started to cry.

"W-what's wrong Himiko? Who made you cry!?"

"I'm sorry! I never appreciated you for always looking out for me. I was mean to you and always took you for granted. You were the only one to believe in my magic so I shouldn't have treated you like that. I'm sorry"

"Aww Himiko I forgive you I could never be mad at you or your magic"

Tenko smiled. I smiled in return and suggested to go for dinner. I guess things can be normal now.

~Shuichi's pov~

I hung out with Makoto Naegi the rest of the night. He's a very interesting person and I found out that he is the guy who manages this place. I thought it was Yami but I guess not. Speaking of Yami, where is he? I haven't heard from him at all since the party. I was wondering where Yami is when Makoto tapped on my shoulder.

"Gah!"

"Woah didn't mean to startle you"

"So what happened?"

"You were looking out the window into nothing so what's on you mind?"

"You know Yami, right?"

"Yes he's a worker here. he works with the survivors of the Danganronpa team's games. He's a busy man so you won't probably see him often"

I see so I won't see him often, that's a shame. Wish I could talk to him more. I said goodbye to Makoto and went off to the direction of my room. On my way, I saw a door labeled 'Gym'. 'This is a place that Kaito would enj-' I couldn't finish my thought when the door slammed open and hit my face. I blacked out.

*****

I woke up in what looked like a hospital bed and lifted my head. I was indeed in a hospital bed with machineries all around me. A doctor walked up to me and checked my vitals." You are good to go, Mr. Shuichi" he said. As I thanked him the door burst open.

"SHUICHI!"

Kaito ran through the door with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Shuichi! I accidentally slammed the door in your face. Please forgive me!"

He begged at my bedside as I sweat dropped."No worries. It was an accident I'll get better"I reassured him.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed. And yes I know this is horrible but I'll learn. I'll update as fast as possible. Peace ✌️.