𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

I haven't updated this since last year-welp.
Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

Also, I've started another jshk book called "Hiraeth" on Shanai2

And it's Mature (as all my books on that account is)

it is a Amanenene Romance

So basically if you want. check it out.
...

Hanako:"So?"

"Huh?"

Hanako:"When does this lesson start?"

"Eh? I thought you had to extract my mana first-"

Hanako:"Did you forget? You'd be too weary to teach me if we do that before this lesson of yours."

"Oh, right."
She says awkwardly under her breath.
On a different note, it's weird having him ask all the questions.

Hanako:"So?"

"Eh? Ah. I'm not sure what to start with-you're putting me on the spot here. Your request is quite vague and there's a variety of things-"

Hanako:"So you were lying about me being dense. Using a term for me even though it was not true? Listen no.8, I may be 'dense' in your eyes but I am certainly not gullible."

"It's a real word. It is!"
She waves her hands.

"Uh, then let's start with the whole embarrassment thing. You understand it a little now, right?"

Hanako:"Well..."

"I know you feel defeated to say so. Well, I'm glad you comprehend a little bit about it even though you would never admit it."

Hanako:"What makes you say that?"

"Because of over there."
She smiles pointing at his concealed arms.

Hanako:"That again."

"Well when you were alive, it seems you had a hard time so you relied on this to feel something. It's upsetting but is that why you act so tough and stubborn now? Obviously deep deep down you might be a soft-"

She looks up at him, his face flushed and as red as Asoka flowers while his eyebrows arch-
she holds back a smile.

"You're embarrassed again."

Hanako:"So the feeling I'm feeling now is a human emotion and I obtained that just from you referring to my past? That's strange-it's been 50 years. I didn't realise I was that foolish. Though, you're wrong about the other thing."

"Hanako kun, you talk as if you're supposed to be a robot or something. Also, embarrassment doesn't only come from talking about a rocky past-"

Hanako:"I know that much, I've said it before-girls get embarrassed when taking their clothes off. Do you not remember me being considerate on your first extraction and ensuring there was no one else there?"
He retorts.
"I've already got some knowledge-I am a quick learner after all."
He smiles proudly, folding his arms.

"I wouldn't call that being considerate...it was still beyond embarrassing for me. Anyway, that's not the point-when we kissed, you made fun of me for being flustered. How did you not have any reaction at all?"

Hanako:"You knew it was nothing more. Besides, I still identified how you felt."

"Yeah but, such actions are supposed to be romantic."
Her voice trails as she averts her eyes.
"They're associated with love so it made me feel weird and you acted like I was silly for feeling that way. Not only that, it was a F-French one. I didn't expect it. Where would you have even learnt that..."
This guy has no experience whatsoever with girls from what I read.