𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔵𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔱

Here we go-I've edited this today on my Birthday because why not?
Also I randomly decided to give each chapter a title like my other stories so yeah.

Kneeling down, she attempts to catch her breath again, Tsukasa still holding onto one hand.
But he finally looks at her.

"S-sorry, it's just really hard to move right now."
Come on Nene, there's no time to waste.
He's probably fed up with me -having to stop so very often.

Tsukasa:"Oh right. I forgot that you're ill."

"It's okay, I could keep going."  She shakes her head and stands up only to stumble.

"Ah, sorry again-"

Pulling her into himself, she opens her mouth to talk but, halts herself once she hears that familiar voice.

Shoot.

Hanako:"What are you doing Tsukasa?"
He asks calmly though, his undertone appears to have a sense of agitation.

Tsukasa:"Oh, Amane! The thing is-"
Don't tell him! Don't tell him!

Grasping onto his hakama, she looks up innocently.

Tsukasa:"She wanted-"

Seriously?

"Don't tell him." She tiptoes and cups her hand around his ear.

Hanako:"Don't hold onto her like that."

"Ah! Wait!" She reaches her hand out to Tsukasa as she's swooped up by No.7 again, this time with a stronger grip.

Tsukasa:"Are you sure? You left her on her own."
He asks mischievously but, Hanako doesn't care to respond and instead, he makes his way back to the room with a struggling Nene.

All while doing so, he ignores the frail hands trying to hit his face but hardly reaching until, she's carefully placed down.

"Tsukasa kun..."
She runs to the door only for him to lock it and barricade her, his aura somewhat dark as he backs her into one corner and she begins to panic.

Hanako:"What were you doing with him?"

"What?"

Hanako:"Answer."

"None of your business." She mumbles, trying to push him out of the way.

Hanako:"You know-" He says calmly, putting both of her arms over her head to stop her. "If you keep doing this-"

"You'll kill me huh? Is that what you're going to say?" She retorts tearfully.

Hanako:"Listen."

"I just want to go home! Don't you understand!? You expect someone you kidnapped and imprisoned to follow you everywhere you go? I'm scared okay!?"

Hanako:"Explain."

"Huh?"

Hanako:"I don't understand stuff like this."

"What is there not to understand?"

He lets go of her and stares at the floor guiltily, pulling his hat down halfway to conceal that facial expression:
He should not appear weak.

"Eh?"

Hanako:"Why would you want to go home? What is there to like so much that you'd miss it?"

"Are you teasing me?"

Hanako:"Teasing?"

"Mom and Dad are probably worried sick about me right now and my friends are..."