𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

Hanako sent me back here a while ago but, I wonder what he's doing.
Well I guess that's fine.
Perhaps she should have been rebellious and went running around on her own but that'd be testing her luck. After all, she's already been taking risks with her visits to Kou and her countless requests.

Hanako:"No.8, what are you doing?"

"I was looking around since I'll probably never get the chance. Actually-"
She hesitates.
"Is Minamoto kun...okay?"

Hanako:"Since when did you guys get so close?"

"Close? I wouldn't say-"
But before she could finish, her teeth grit and she puts her hand near her heart.
Please not yet.
Please not yet.

Hanako:"No.8?

"Please not yet!"
She shouts, tears building up in the corner of her eyes and within less than a few seconds, they're trickling down her face in rivulets.

"I don't want to die. Not yet. I haven't said bye to mother and father. What should I do? What should I do!?"
Her legs give way and he kneels down as she writhes in pain, her face getting paler by the second.

Hanako:"I can't prevent your death."

"Why?"
She whimpers, shutting her eyes tight as if she could make it go away simply by not seeing.
Why is my fate to turn out like this?
Why are these so unexpected?

Hanako:"But-"
Opening her eyes shakily and still overtaken with blurred vision, she makes out the face that leans towards her before their lips meet and her cries begin to subside. Trying to pull away for air, he holds her chin so she doesn't move-she'll have to endure it.
...
There goes my second one.

Mother and father would definitely have flipped.
I wasn't allowed to date, far less for kissing. It wasn't anything like they were just being stubborn, they were just worried about my health and being taken advantage of because of it.

It was almost overbearing.
...
Their lips disconnect, her trying to catch her breath as he sits back. Her face is red once again.
It's not like I could even be mad.

Hanako:"I know it's not your time-at least not yet."

He glances behind him without much expression at his counterparts, who had entered unnoticed, trying to clearly pretend they hadn't seen anything.
He stands, adjusting his cape and properly turning towards them.

Hanako:"The commotion is over. All of you can take your leave and return to your duties-I'll soon join afterwards."

Sakura nods once in agreement, the others following and though there are a few whispers, you can equally hear her scoldings coming along with them.
...
Yashiro rubs at her eyes, still a bit tearful, the apparition closing the door and sitting back down in front of her, a sigh of either relief or annoyance leaving his lips.

Hanako:"Again, don't do that-you'll make your eyes itch."

She watches him awkwardly, unsure why he decided to stay or as if she were expecting him to say something else.
Mustering up the courage, she quietly says 'thank you' and 'sorry.'

It wasn't as if he asked for an apology, however, she felt as if he may be bothered knowing his counterparts had seen him perform a healing ritual especially without knowing what it was for.