𝔖𝔶𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠

I am currently crying and I couldn't be bothered to fully explain why but, do not  hate Tsukasa-
I understand him a bit more now just because of one raw that came out. He actually does deserve happiness and I wanna protect him just as much as Hanako XD

Anyway enjoy.
...

Droplets of sweat slide down her forehead to her cheek to her chin. Her eyes are trembling and her mouth is rigid as she holds near her heart that's seemed to have turned into electric. There is simply no one to call. There's no one to tell; to tell them that she feels like she's on the precipice of death. Do not cry. Do not cry. Her nails scratch down at the floorboards as the severity of the shocks increase, head resting on the back of the wall. She's keeping the ceiling as her view in a way to distract herself but even amongst this view, there is a haze of her legs that are confined by chains. It's not at all helpful.

Saigai:"What's your problem?"
He asks harshly, kneeling down in front of her. She holds her hands up to her mouth and closes her eyes, all while water builds up despite her efforts to withhold from crying.

Saigai:" Yash-i-ro. You know crying pisses me off, don't you?"

"Forgive me."
She says muffled as he squeezes her face between two of his fingers.

Saigai:"Tell me, is it your heart?"

"Mm."

Saigai:"You feel like you're dying?"

Her eyes watch his wide, snake-like ones unsure of which answer is best to give.

Saigai:"Answer me."

"I feel like I'm dying, Saigai sama."

Saigai:"I see..."

Stomach twisting and his grip on her slender face tightening, the tears fall faster despite her tedium tone. But suddenly, he lets go and she catches her breath as he starts to brush his fingers through her hair.

Saigai:"Shall I put you out of your misery?"
He asks calmly with a confusingly tranquil smile. She shakes her head, her pupils tracking where he strokes, nails slightly tangling between each one.

Saigai:"Don't you find it cruel to let a suffering dog live?"

"I...do Saigai sama."

Saigai:"Me too. But, if it's a quick death like a blunt force to the head-"

She flinches as he jerks himself forward.

Saigai:"Or something, it doesn't have to be all that bad."
The pale girl's lips are rubbed softly as he continues to pass his hands through each section of her hair.

Saigai:"Too bad you're not a dog."
With his lips crashing onto hers, she shuts her eyes tight prior to pushing him, turning her head away and coughing.
Indeed the pain had sort of subsided however, she felt no better.

Saigai:"You have a fever too."
Picking up the glass of iced water from the side-table, he throws it over her head and she gasps as her clothes become soaked.

Saigai:"And you say?"

"Thank you."
...
When the night would fall, she would attempt to gather as much peace as she could.

Listening to the sound of laughter and footsteps passing, she lets herself collapse and brings her knees up to her mouth. Her only form of warmth, currently, is the air that she breathes out.

"It hasn't come this month."
She says to herself blankly.
"I've lost too much weight for it I suppose."

...