𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔵𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔱 2

Announcement! I've started a new jshk book called "Guardian" so be sure to check it out.

What's different is that it's not a romance but it is full of angst and it will be depressing.

If you know me, you know depressing stories are what I master in the best.
It will be wholesome and there will be a bit of mature content in there-but unlike "Two-faced" it leans more towards the not so triggering side.

Anywho If you try it out, prepare tissues <3

"Ne what's going on?"
She asks anxiously as the group run in a huddle .
This is making me anxious and I'm not even a part of this...or so I think.

Hanako:"Shh."
He whispers and they all come to a sudden halt, his arm held out as a sort of defence.

Mei:"No.7 sama, what positions?"

Hanako:"You and Tsukasa-"

Tsukasa:"Ehhh? Why won't you let me join in the fun?"

He groans disappointedly.

Hanako:"You'll make trouble again."

Tsukasa:"But-"

Sakura:"Listen to No.7."
She says bluntly which surprisingly causes him to not complain and or pester his brother any further:

If anyone were to control someone like Tsukasa, it'd be Nanamine Sakura-probably the most mature out of them all, Mei following close in second.
Even Hanako would obey her sometimes despite being the leader of them all as she'd often provide with advice.
Useful advice unlike Tsukasa who didn't think things through before acting.

Hanako clears his throat and resumes pointing out positions left, right and center, each apparition automatically obeying and when it finally comes down to Yashiro-

Hanako:"Listen." He pulls her close, his voice only loud enough for her to hear.

Hanako:"Stay with Sakura. If you try to run away, I won't let it slide okay?"

She watches him blankly.
Seriously?

Hanako:"I'm serious. You have to comply."
He clicks.

"Ita-!"
He covers her mouth as a twinge of pain shoots through her back and, she looks over her shoulder.

"H-hai no.7 sama."
She says unenthusiastically, muffled behind his hands.
Screw this number.

Hanako:"Good."

Sakura:"Yashiro san, let's go."
She smiles kindly putting her hand out.

"Ah."
She follows her up a stairway and it leads to the top of where the commotion should commence.
Though, from where they stand it's also concealed and dingy in comparison.

"That's-"
She peeks over the ledge.

Sakura:"An exorcist."

Yashiro watches as the tension unfolds beginning with Hanako stepping forwards, hands held behind his back and a darkness surrounding him which doesn't fail to make a shiver creep up her spine.

And so does this supposed enemy.
Though, he doesn't appear like someone evil.
Maybe it is just a hunch but, something told her he was playing around with the whole threatening facade.

Hanako:"Is there something you've come for, kid?"
He asks calmly, a smirk painted across his face.

The boy arches his eyebrows, his grip is placed upon an interesting heirloom before beginning to pull.