ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰

Fiddling with her dress, Yashiro lowers her head, the ghost brushing the hairs that land upon her puffy, pink face behind her ear.

"Why would you...?"
Her voice fades.

Hanako:"You should rest."

"You should...tell me when you're going to do a healing ritual-I didn't expect that and I wasn't even in pain so it was unnecessary."
As she looks back up at him, she realises she can't bring herself to continue.

Hanako:"It's still a mystery as to when you became one of my weaknesses no.8. Are you unaware that I did not perform such an action to heal you?"

"If you say things like that it makes me think you're..."

Hanako:"I must rest upon it."
He hums.
"Unless you enlighten me with what this strange emotion is."

Her face burns up.

Hanako:"Your face has become deeper in hue. It seems you have considered something-tell me, what is it that I'm experiencing?"

"I don't know."
She pushes him away softly, looking the other way only for him to grasp her hand and pull her closer.

Hanako:"If I tell you my symptoms, will you be able to enlighten me? You did promise that you'd teach me-"

"That's right, I don't feel well-I can't think straight enough to do that."
She says quickly in hope of changing the subject.

Hanako:"How so?"

"I need to sleep-I'm awfully tired."

Hanako:"Yashiro, you asked me some time ago if I'd ever liked anybody before but I've liked the moon and nothing else."

"That is irrelevant right now."

Hanako:"I don't think it is."

"What are you saying?"

Hanako:"-Yet this isn't the same."
He turns her face towards him.
"I find you able to make me feel weak. What sort of trick have you performed on me?"

"Complimenting me won't make up for you getting rid of Saigai sama. I am not that sort of lady."

Hanako:"Compliment?"

"Leave me be."

Hanako:"How was it a compliment?"

"Because you're saying..."

Hanako:"As I assumed, you know something."

"I don't."
She stutters, her face glowing red.

Hanako:"Yashiro, you may not be the honourable no.8 in your eyes however, you still are to me. It is compulsory that you obey me."

"Saigai sama was my only superior..."

Hanako:"Why has your face changed colour? Is the explanation embarrassing to you? It seems that if I ask any further or get closer, you become more nervous."

As he inches in closer she moves back, her head now resting on the headboard.

"H-how rude of you!"
She holds her heart.

Hanako:"Yashiro, when will you forget about Saigai?"

"Saigai is my superior. I can't forget about him-you know that!"