𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔞𝔶

"Why, this is harder than I thought."
She whispers, walking along the path alone in spite of her vision being blurry and her head feeling dizzy.

"I hope I'm not...too late."
Pausing, she takes a deep breath, legs feeling numb.

Being weak like this gives me an idea for a last resolve though.

"That's right...I shall make it to Saigai first before anyone else."

I hope he's already come after me.

She shouldn't let her guard down but at the same time, she should. If she could take advantage of this situation, all could work out well or at least, she thinks.

"Where are you?"
She asks clearly, uncurling and curling her fingers in front of her eyes because they've seemed to have lost all feeling.

"Come out and show yourself, Saigai."

Her ears begin to ring before she collapses onto the floor, trying to bring herself up again but failing.
In a way, this is perfect.

"You want revenge, don't you?"

Coughing, she manages a victorious smile as his shoes suddenly come in line with her eyes.

"There you are."

Saigai:"I must say Ojousama, you're something else."
Putting his foot on her head, he hums.

Saigai:"I want to kill you but, perhaps I could make it a little more fun."
Kneeling, he puts his head down before sinking his teeth into her hand, her eyes squinting.

"My blood won't be that helpful, Saigai. Not anymore, anyway."

He smiles.

Saigai:"Ohhhh. I remember. You broke our bond only to form another with Amane."

"That's right."
Sitting up, she struggles to balance on her own.

Saigai:"Who said you could get up?"
Kicking her down again, she closes her eyes.
"My serum was quite amazing-for you to only get such a small amount and be like this."

"Ne Saigai, I'm just a girl aren't I? According to you, I'm weak and helpless."

I'll give him a plus one because he's the only one who voiced that opinion out aloud.

Minamoto Kou was the same.

Saigai:"And what of it? Finally accepting your fate?"

"Then I'll be just that."
She clears her throat before breathing in and then out.

"Someone help me! Quick. I'm being attacked!"

Saigai:"Just as I thought."

Crying shall make it more believable, huh?

With him squashing her hands underneath his foot, she lets her tears flow freely.

Saigai:"Ah. I see, you're finally letting Amane save you again, huh? Unfortunately-"