𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢

Her right hand, the colour of ivory, is held up to the light emitting from the chandelier up high: one eye is squinted, one eye is open-she's unsure of what she's looking for. But as her door opens and the identical brothers enter, (no.7 leading) she takes her hand back down and rests it upon her lap prior to clearing her throat.

Hanako:"Then I'll leave you two however-"
He tampers with the pendant that lays around his brothers neck.
"I expect you behave."

Tsukasa:"Mm!"

The door closes slowly, Hanako scoffing at him before it fully shuts and a squeak echoes throughout the room before Yashiro pulls her lips apart.

"Tsu-"

Tsukasa:"What's wrong Miss honourable no.8? Huhhh? Are you ditching Amane for me?"
He asks mischievously, hopping, sitting then leaning forwards.

"It's nothing like that. I have a favour to ask of you." She whispers, slipping a small and scrunched up piece of paper with a candy in his hand.

Tsukasa:"Hmm?"

"Minamoto Kou. Send it to him, please? Also collect me In the morning-the 4th hour to take me to visit him."

Tsukasa:"Ah, I see-the exorcist boy again."

"You refuse?"

Tsukasa:"No but, what's in it for me?"

"Eh?"

Tsukasa:"You don't expect me to do it free, do you?"

"You're right...but I haven't anything to offer."
She frowns.
"If there's anything you need aid with in the future, I shall try my best."

Tsukasa:"It can't be helped! I'll help you."

"Really?"

Tsukasa:"Real-oh."
He halts and covers his mouth as Hanako returns, pointing his knife at the exit.

Hanako:"And your times up. I assume you've discussed what you needed."

Tsukasa:"We sure did. Bye bye."
Waving, he skips giving a smirk to his brother before descending.

Yashiro in response, folds her lips.

Hanako:"He didn't do anything inappropriate, did he?"

"Not at all."

Hanako:"Good discussion?"

"Mm."

Hanako:"Discussions..."
He says quietly, folding his arms and sitting next to her. Clearly he wants to ask more but she has no plan on revealing anything to him.
It's okay to keep a secret or two, isn't it?

Hanako:"I must go, Yashiro. Will you be fine, alone? Unfortunately, I cannot obstruct solutions to the issues we're currently facing any longer."

"The issues? You mean the disruption within the boundary?"

Hanako:"I must investigate it."

"Then, have a safe trip I suppose."
She replies quietly, rubbing satin between her fingers.

Hanako:"Yashiro."

"Yes, Hanako?"

Hanako:"You seem undaunted by the thought of me leaving."

"I know you will return soon after."

Hanako:"I see."

"Besides..."
I wish to get stronger.

He watches her, concerned, then turns the other way, his cape jumping up as he does so.

"Bye bye."
...
She clenches her fists then unclenches them, clenches them and then unclenches them and then repeats.