𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠

Her fingertips grip the back of his cape, chin resting on his shoulder. He strokes his fingers through her hair as he pulls away (only shortly) from the right side of her neck and resumes on the left.

She closes her eyes, her cheeks tinted a wine-red. To be marked like this, she hadn't thought she'd experience.

But it feels refreshing in the sense that she would no longer feel like she's anyone else's besides, she supposed this would satisfy his unusual love for inflicting pain and or, her reactions to it.
...
Taking his hand, she stands. It's about time she got some rest because she'd been exerting herself beyond his knowledge.
...
Hanako:"Tsukasa seems quite fond of you."
He says suddenly.

"Eh?"

Hanako:"The way he looked-he appeared relieved when you showed up."

"I don't think it's anything like that."

Hanako:"No, I'm glad."
Her eyes widen seeing him with a gentle smile.
"-That you treat him well."

"Hanako kun..."

Hanako:"That curse of his is only present because he never formed the chance to express his hurt or be a child. I suppose you could say that's his inner self-the part he didn't get to use."

"Oh..."

Hanako:"I do not wish for him to rely on materials to do that but he's quite foolish- he knows he can break his own curse yet he hasn't. Well I suppose it's the same for me."

Raising his arm in front of his face, he huffs.

"Then why hasn't he?"

Hanako:"Because he's afraid to. The threat of  exorcists need to be removed so he may fathom that he doesn't have to be like that anymore-no one will punish him for showing his true emotions or enjoying himself like our many parents had."

She looks down solemnly.

Hanako:"He feels vulnerable without that pendant of his, believing someone may come and cause him harm for not holding back. After all, that is what we are used to."

"But you hold back too, Hanako kun."

Hanako:"I do but I am learning. As you are aware, Tsukasa doesn't want me to hold back while I do not want him to. Of course, his way of showing that previously was very foolish."

She laughs nervously, the two of them twisting at the corner.

"Then, I'll be heading in."

Hanako:"Mm. Sleep well, Yashiro. I apologise but I will be busy. There's a sense of unease that's built up In the air that I just can't ignore."

"It's fine, I understand."

Smiling bashfully, she bows a little before heading in, blowing out air in relief as the door shuts.
...
But the air in here is heavy too.
He's right-something is off.

Sweating profusely, she sits up immediately.

The horrid feeling that bubbles in her chest couldn't be for no certain reason.

"Hanako kun."
She trembles, afraid to get up in fear that someone else may be here.

There is someone else here.

"I'm not afraid of you. Come out whoever you are. There's 7 of us against one of you."
...
The reason for a disruption in the boundaries mean something is trying to enter or perhaps, it's already entered.
Exorcists? No. Yes? Maybe.
...
Resting her feet on the ground, she arches her brows.