𝔘𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔯

So I just started college so I suppose my updates won't be as fast-if anything maybe a week or 2 apart rather than 2-3 days (on both stories)  or longer-we'll see how things go.
Btw sentences written in italics are Yashiro's thoughts so they're in 1st person-that's just my habit (writing thoughts in italics)

Large magenta eyes staring straight at the unconscious, choppy haired boy, she lifts his head with caution.
What has she just discovered?

Out of any time any and any place, she happens to find him on none other than the rooftops where she often goes to clear her head from all her anxieties.

Soaked.
Eyes drooping closed with distress and standstill, the boy remains pale.
Pale as a ghost.
She thought.

Her lips purse and her face becomes slightly deeper In hue than normal.
Who is this boy unconscious and clothed in a black gakuran ?
Why is he completely soaked?
There's absolutely no way he's a student here...or perhaps he is?
But then again, where could he have drowned?

Not one inch of Kamome is what she would deem as dangerous, or so she thought.

No no no.

That shouldn't be my concern-not now anyway.

"Someone! Is anyone there!?"
She calls looking to the left and then to the right of her, and contemplating whether to leave and get help.

But if I do that, it might be too late.

"It-it can't be helped."

Taking in a gasp of air, she leans towards his pale face, and puts her lips on his:

continuously sucking up the water and then spitting it out again and in response, his eyes shakily opening up to her relief but, closes again not long after.

No way!

"Ne, ne wake up!" She lightly taps his face only for her hand to be immediately clutched and held up to his mouth-black silk enveloping her fingers.

"Eh?"

With him giving her nothing but a smirk, she tilts her head in pure confusion, her lips pulling apart to say something-ask If he's okay, ask him where he came from.

Shouldn't she be reassured?

But something is telling her otherwise.

How could she be reassured when her vision is gradually petering out and she could feel herself slowly shutting down, a quick image of his figure standing and towering over her before the feeling of being lifted.

...

"Are you awake?"

A mischievous voice asks as she groans a bit and rubs her head.

"Aoi?" She responds wearily.

"I'm the Honourable no.7 but, I'd prefer it if you called me Hanako."
He smiles, poking her forehead and hovering over her.

"You-"

You're not Aoi chan.

Hanako:"What?"