𝔄 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯

"Ojousama, ojousama, ojousama!"
Those words were echoing again and again and again, her fuchsia eyes hardly managing to keep open.

"Father..."
Her voice sounded withered.
"I don't think I can keep my eyes open for any longer..."

Mother:"Nene! Hang in there!"
...
"Dying since 7, huh?"

Staring at the ceiling, she reminisces what happened a couple hours ago.
I wonder...
His story somehow made her more curious to know more that is, if there is more.
"I shouldn't ask...I kinda promised him, didn't I?"
And it's a bit insensitive- I don't want him to cry again.
...
Unfortunately, she had to skip out on visiting Kou today only because she was feeling iffy about how her health would hold up considering the earlier events.
But he must be wondering where I am.
Sorry, Minamoto kun-I can't visit you today.

Maybe she could tomorrow.
...
Pinching her lip, she blushes

"Why, but that was a little bit crude."
She mumbles before covering her eyes.
...
The girl wakes up to her shoulder being shaken, Hanako hovering over her appearing to be quite curious, well that's what she could read from his facial expression.

"Hanako!"
She sits up quickly and he turns her chin towards him, pressing his forehead against hers while putting his other hand on her heart.

Hanako:"Don't tell me you're still in pain?"

"No, I don't think so."
Her hands move in front of her face and she looks away only for him to move it out of the way for a second time."

Hanako:"Tell me-It's compulsory that I know."

"I'm fine, really."

Hanako:"No.8, I won't accept lying."

"Why do you think I'm lying? I said I was okay."
Her voice fades.

Hanako:"It cannot be helped-I shall provide healing."

"No, no, no, no."
She waves her hands again then budges past him and stands on her own, trying to appear as healthy as can be.

"Let's go! You have to extract my mana, don't you? You didn't do it yesterday."
...
Well that's what I said but, I don't really want to do it today either because I'll be stupidly tired. Truthfully I want to check up on Minamoto kun and see if he's okay.
She wondered whether she could persuade him not to. Perhaps she could take a chance and ask him the favour.

"Ano ne, Hanako-"
She tugs him softly.

Hanako:"What is it? Hurting after all?"

"Today...well I-"
But before she could finish, they hear a cheerful hum echoing throughout the corridors they're in the midst of. Pulling her behind him, he scowls a bit at who appears.

Hanako:"Are you not supposed to be somewhere?"

Tsukasa:"Ah, Amane!"
He hops and almost stumbles.
"Whatcha doing? You've got your cute, little toy out here too."

As Tsukasa tiptoes, Hanako moves her so she's concealed behind him better but she only bumps her nose on his back because of it.

Hanako:"I asked you a question."

Tsukasa:"Oh, mm. I finished it all!"

Hanako:"You did?"
He asks nearly sounding surprised and Tsukasa nods proudly.

Hanako:"I see."
Turning away from him, he pulls Yashiro along and she watches the other childish ghost from over her shoulder.