𝔑𝔬.7

Sooo 2 things no.1
College is u know-busy so sorry I don't update every 2-3 days anymore
But I'll still be writing and stuff, also regarding the oneshots, I'll try my best to update as quick as I can.

No.2
Y'all I am not ok with chapter 70 of the manga like I'm so scared rn-I'm tryna stay calm but...

Anyway enjoy:

Reaching her hand out cautiously through the gap, she tries to see how far she could stretch.

"Not that far huh?"

When she had woken up she was sure she'd be back at home and that all this was one big nightmare but, she was distraught when she saw that it wasn't and that it is in fact real; she's still imprisoned.

More or less giving up, she snuggles up in a corner with her knees held up to her cheeks.

"Aoi chan..."

Here I said I'd help her with the garden tomorrow and now I'm letting her down for the millionth time in my life.

"Tch. Just had to happen when I finally got well again-"

As the door swings open, she hugs her knees tighter.

Hanako:"Good sleep?" He asks, unlocking the gate as she watches him blankly.

Hanako:"Come on out."

"Until you tell me what you intend to do with me, I will not."

She says with closed eyes- her nose pointed into the air proudly.

Well honestly I don't want to stay here but, if I could gather more information I'd know just what I'm in for.

Without any warning at all, her arm is grabbed by the apparition.

Hanako:"Come on, don't be troublesome."

"I don't want to." She furrows her eyebrows, attempting to pull her arm back but, she's not particularly a match for his strength.

With him tutting once, he pulls her harder, making her stand and stagger before falling into his chest.

Hanako:"If you're going to be troublesome-"

He picks her up.

Hanako:"I won't take it lightly."

His voice turns much darker though he maintains a smile, causing her to do nothing but quieten down as he starts walking.
...
These hallways aren't anything like Kamome.

Or maybe there are but, they look so back in time.
It's dusty and dingy.

Every now and then, you could hear a faint voice or two like there are students nearby but, they aren't anywhere in sight.
It could be her imagination.

As she looks up at his face he looks down, mirroring her dire expression.

Hanako:"What is it you want to ask? You want to ask me something isn't it?"

"Where are you taking me?"

Hanako:"To our meeting room. Ah but don't worry the others aren't gonna be there yet so I could do what I need to do-"

"What do you mean by that? Y-you don't actually want my body do you!?"

She asks hurriedly as he turns a corner.

Hanako:"Do you know what an exorcist is?"

"Eh?"

Hanako:"Well do you?"