𝔚𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

This time when she had awoken, he wasn't anywhere in sight however she knew that he had left a sign by having her door left wide open : he'd come back.

Or perhaps I should just go on my own.
...
"Yesterday wasn't a...confession, right?"
She ponders.

There was that time he kissed me without healing being the thought behind it and, this time too but maybe I'm overthinking it.

Hanako is incapable of falling in love-he's just being a tad different, correct?
Because I'm dying soon.

"What should I do?"
She tries rubbing away the redness underneath her eyes that she received from crying the other day.

"Aoi chan...no forget about it."
...
I suppose I shall go out to confirm my current query- I think that I've read too much into it.
Hanako doesn't love me.

But, I cannot tell.

Saigai's love was different.

However, she does not want to ask directly so she'd have to find an indirect way. Would he get what she's implying- him being so dense?

"I was a bit foolish though."
Not ladylike at all.
...
Shakily she stands up, her hand grasping the wall as support as she exits her room.

Her legs are getting weaker ,it appears, and her skin paler: white as chalk. She should have expected those words-'that she is nearing her death very soon.' The realisation had come that recovery from Saigai wouldn't be possible-even more when there are other factors fighting against her like death.

"It's a little bit scary."
She breathes out, stooping for a bit before resuming.
...
The echos that come from further down the hallways make her a bit hesitant though. At least, they are familiar voices but, they sound troubled-a mixture of gibberish. Walking in slowly, they all halt with their conversation before looking to her then to no.7.

"Sorry to interrupt. Good morning, everyone."
She says nervously, the rest of them faltering before replying. As her feet slip a bit, she holds onto the wall tighter, not expecting Hanako to rush to her side.

Hanako:"Continue with your discussion. What is it that you want to tell me? Nominate someone. You're all taking too long."
His voice echoes as he puts her to sit,
It's very strange.

It felt unusual that she was not being excluded again.

Tsukasa:"Cmon, Mitsuba."
He pats his back making him stumble forwards, the girly boy holding his sleeves up to his mouth.

Hanako:"And so?"

Mitsuba:"Uh...there's been a disruption within the boundaries."
He mutters shyly.

Tsukasa:"Say the other part."

Mitsuba:"We reckon that there will be an attack f-from a herd of exorcists rather than just one."

Slamming his hand on the table, Mitsuba flinches.

Hanako:"This is indeed problematic."
He rubs his chin.

Sakura:"But no.7 sama, does this mean you will not carry out your... original plan?"

Natsuhiko:"You do have a source of power right here. She can also go undercover."