ℭ𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰

Tsukasa:"How come you're doing that?"

"Because if Saigai really isn't defeated yet, then this is our last resort."
She says tying her hair up and glaring at the unconscious body beside her.

Tsukasa:"Tricking Amane...would that really work?"

"It's not exactly tricking but I don't think he'd do it voluntarily and I have things I need to protect no matter what."
Taking a paintbrush signals Tsukasa to look away and she unbuttons her dress before dipping the brush in black ink.

"If it comes to a time that Hanako needs to rid of him completely-"
She paints no.7 on her back carefully, though, it's a tad difficult doing it herself.
"Then I'll be here, at least for a little bit."
Before my death comes around that is.
...
Desperate footsteps echo down the hallways towards where Hanako should be and Yashiro's hand is held in Tsukasa's. There had been way too many unexpected events within such a short time span so when the other ghost sees the two, his lover's dress stained red, he immediately pulls her out of his brother's clasp.

"Hanako-"
She hugs him with a sense of eagerness, gripping his black cape tight.
"Hanako kun. I'm so glad you're okay."

Hanako:"What happened?"
He asks almost angrily, looking at his brother while at the same time, attempting to comfort her.

Tsukasa:"It was-"

Hanako:"Did you lay your hands on her, Tsukasa? Yashiro, where is your injury? Where are you bleeding from?"

Tsukasa:"It was Saigai."

Hanako:"Saigai?"

"I...he came out of nowhere and-"

Tsukasa:"I actually walked in on him trying to attack her, ah and she was injected with some sort of serum."
He gulps.

Hanako:"Yashiro-"
"I'm really scared..."
She whimpers, his hand caressing her hair before she takes it slyly and leads it down through her collar to her back, flat.

A success.

Hanako:"Where is Saigai, Tsukasa?"
He growls.

Tsukasa:"He's passed out in the office."

Hanako:"I cannot think of why he was able to come back."

"It's my fault."
She says immediately.
"Because he extracted some of my blood-that had to be it, right?"
There's no other way.

Hanako:"It's not your fault, though...this is very problematic."

Tsukasa:"Does that mean he's alive? Kind of like those on the near shore but not fully?"

Hanako:"I'm not sure however, I shall deal with him right away."

Tsukasa:"But, she already has."

Hanako:"Expand."

Tsukasa:"That blood is Saigai's-I'm not sure if her way of dealing with him was that effective though."

Hanako:"I see..."

"Sorry."

Hanako:"No, as long as you're safe...I just wouldn't have expected you to do it on your own."

Tsukasa:"I guess I'll go dispose of him-"

Hanako:"No."
Grabbing his hand, he shakes his head, face somewhat afraid.

Tsukasa:"Amane?"

Hanako:"I need to confirm that he cannot come back. Also, I need you to be unharmed."