𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰

"You're a toy. All humans are toys, did you know that?"

***

"Look, look I'll show you something cool-crawl in here and-"

*shut*

"This is too funny! You guys are so gullible!"
...
Putting on her dress in the mirror, she eyes the ghost through the reflection behind her that's indulged in a hard-covered book.

"Hanako kun, may I ask you a question?"

Hanako:"You may."

"What is the wish that you all speak of?"

Hanako:"Oh, have I not mentioned it to you?"

"You haven't."
She replies as he puts his hand out, helping her steady to her feet and then back to her bed.

Hanako:"It's to live."

"Eh? To live but..."

Hanako:"Of course not literally but to live the lives we couldn't as humans."

"How so?"

Hanako:"Everything. Anything we desire, that is, without pain."

"Thus the reason your hideout is so luxurious and large?"

Hanako:"Yes. However, we cannot continue this peacefully with the threat of exorcists."

"I see."

Hanako:"If they could just leave us be, that'd be ideal but since they can't, I must kill them. After that, my counterparts and I can then stop working. They'll only know peace and we'll be able to smile."

"Hanako kun..."

Hanako:"-Waste the day, forget how we were wronged in our past; I cannot abandon them despite their recent act of stupidity."

"You must really love them a lot."

Hanako:"Love perhaps but...it is different."
He embraces her and she hugs him back after a short delay.

"Mm it is."
She pulls away gently before trying to tighten her ribbon.

Hanako:"Shall I aid you?"

As she nods shyly, he ties it again, her focus on his face that's all hard and serious.

"Sorry about all this."

Hanako:"Yashiro?"

"It was unusual, wasn't it? But, they were bothering me deep down, for an awfully long time."

Hanako:"I did not mind at all although, it was my first time seeing that much of the female body."

With him looking back at her, his face expression turns to one that's quite perplexed at the state of hers.

Hanako:"You're extremely red which I assume means you're flustered more than anything else."

"Well of course. I-It was improper...but at least-"

Hanako:"I apologise for making you embarrassed."

"No...it's fine.."

Hanako:"I found myself embarrassed too. Maybe I am better at concealing it-a reaction to seeing such beauty."

"Beauty!?"

Hanako:"Yes, beauty."
Her cheeks continue to move into one of a deeper hue.

"To say such a bold thing..."
She mutters holding her face, looking up as he takes her hands in his.