ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔰𝔱

The girl stares up at where the bars meet like a dome, she has to use more energy to make out the top now that it's dark.
But it's fine, she's fine with that.
She switches her attention to her right palm, holding it in front of her eyes just a few inches away from her face, and then prods it with her finger which makes her shiver. There is a reminiscence; his nail had left a small slit there though, it's not running with liquid the taste of iron anymore. Biting her lip she reaches to the sky, the sleeve of her nightwear folding itself downwards.

And she closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, the other hand rested on her bosom.

"Mom, Dad, Aoi...just wait a little longer."
...
Morning approaches-she's half listening to the sounds around her and half asleep.

Hanako:"Ne, wake up."
He hovers over her and shakes her shoulder.
Then her eyes, fuchsia, open and he comes into her focus.

"Ah."
She gets up immediately and hugs her knees, staring at the gate that's now open again.

Hanako:"It's okay, I didn't see anything."

"See anything?"
Her face suddenly reddens.

Hanako:"Let's go."
He puts his hand out and she takes it with clear hesitancy however, his grip isn't too tight compared to usual.

She folds her mouth to prevent a victorious smile from emerging. At least this time he wasn't being too forceful, too rough or picking her up without her permission; it's a sign of progress. Sure he's still making demands but, it's been done without a threat so far.

Hanako:"Tired?"
He asks facing the front.

"No."

She responds meekly as they continue to walk; this pace is easy to keep up with without falling subject to immense pain. He's being somewhat considerate.
Who cares if it's for his own gain?
She's only behaving for her own gain anyway.

A desperate whine erupts in a trice before hurrying footsteps do, causing Yashiro to begin turning her head however, Hanako tugs her harder.

Hanako:"Don't look or give him attention. He's throwing a tantrum."
He stops in his footsteps and turns around, letting go of her hand and stepping in front.

Hanako:"What's the issue?"

Tsukasa:"Th-the pendant."

Hanako:"You mean this?"
He asks bluntly, holding it by the lace part, his brother throwing himself in attempt to retrieve it but failing miserably.

Hanako:"I'm not giving it back. At least for a while."

Tsukasa:"B-but I need it! I need it Amane nii!"

Yashiro tilts her head cautiously to look behind her, catching sight of Hanako's hand on Tsukasa's head. She creases her brows confusedly. Seeing him acting like this felt quite odd-like a child. She thought.

Hanako:"Off you go."

Tsukasa:"Please!"
He wails letting his knees hit the floor and fisting his eyes.

Hanako:"If you're not gone in 10 seconds, I'll give your position away to Sakura."

Those words cause him to scuttle away and run, his weeping echoing down the hallways.
No.7 turns to Yashiro catching a glint of her quickly facing the front again.
He sighs.