22

Dej Pov.

I awaken so i can get ready for this job. i get out of Rose bed and then go do my daily morning routine. and then head out. i get to work and No Alex. Finally bruh i've been waiting for this day. like bad. so now i'm doing my job happy as hell. no worries in the world just a happy ass smiling ass bitch.

I Do my job as i should and drive home. however a nigga stop at the gas station. to pick up some snacks. I grab a honeybun and an apple juice and continue on my way back home.

once i get home i see Rose doing the absolute most feet up smoking being loud on her game. and playing music. See i'm cool with that but why the fuck is my pillows on the floor.

Dej- Rose

she ignores me while she's playing the game. so i stand infront

Rose- Bro move to is you doing tryna make me die.

Dej- pick up them pillows nigga.

Rose- You pick em up fuck nigga

I turn off the tv cause she got me fucked up.

Rose- Thanks bruh you done killed me nigga.

Dej- See me and you need to talk.

Rose- Speak then.
she takes an inhale from her blunt.

Dej- Just cause you be fucking me like a slut or a bitch don't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Rose- Yeah yeah yeah.

i walk closer to here and the sexual tension is there so i kiss her. So we end up making out.

She tries to take control but i end up overpowering her. i grab her neck and my hand travels lower to her Pussy.

I pull back and then i pick her up and carry her to my room. i throw her on my bed and take off Rose's pants and boxers.

i start to suck on her clit slowly while dragging my finger near her entrance. i enter one finger and her back archs i hit her g spot. and she moans for me. i stop sucking and start licking making her moan and pushing my head closer. she grabs my head really tightly when she cums. but i keep going. i keep doing the same thing. making her toes curls and keeps arching. when i get tired i then come up and make out with her again.

We lay together for awhile until my brain tells me to ask her to date me.

Dej- Rose i've been thinking and i want to take things seriously.

Rose- Well see i would but there's 3 things you have to do.

Dej- Df?

Rose- Listen these are my requirements for people who actually want to date me.

Dej- Okay i'll listen.

Rose- 1. you have to meet my mom. 2. you need to find out how i make my money and 3. you need to show me how good you are with kids. do all that we can date.

Dej- Ok ok. for sure so just do these things.

Rose- yeah

dej- watch you be a cheating ass bitch.

Rose- hell nah i'm loyal asf.

———————————————————————————

purr.
almost done with this story.

🧍🏾‍♂️🧍🏾‍♂️.

yeah. I'm also thinking about doing a face reveal. 👁👁. but yes hope y'all have a nice night/ day and be successful.

Peace niggas