20

Dej POV.

We get to the door Alex opens it with a big ass smile however it fades slowly.

Alex- Didn't know you was bringing a guest.

Rose just pushes pass alex and starts going through her house items n shit.

Alex- Oh yes welcome.

Dej- Hi alex.

Alex- where my hug at?

Dej- Bitch i mean right here.

I give her an awkward ass side hug.

And walk in her house.

I see Rose on the couch eating chips n shit.

I smile at her until i hear alex's voice again.

Alex- Aight Dej pretty sure we both know why you here.

Dej- Uh huh

Alex- well let's hurry it up then. lemme show you my room.

We start to walk and Rose yells

Rose- Df y'all going without me.

Alex- Uh i'm just going to show your friend a house tour.

Rose- okay nigga and df you can show me too.

Alex- sigh nigga im tryna fuck your friend aight. so quit cockblocking.

Rose- aht aht hold your god damn horses like i said you ain't going no where without me.

Alex- You know what fine if you want to see your friend cum all over my strap then by all means go ahead.

Rose- don't mind if i do.

We all walk in alex's room it's nice dark and whatever.

Alex tries to kiss me on my lips but i hit the quick weave on her and she just goes down to my neck. then she starts to unbutton my pants or whatever. and when she finally gets those off she starts to take off my boxers. so i'm pretty much just standing there bottoms off and shit.

For some god damn reason alex already has the strap attached and ready to go. she lays me on her bed puts my legs up and once she's about to stick it in.

Rose- Cut wtf is this shit.

Alex looks at her.

Rose- she not even wet my nigga.
rose gets up and comes over to me.

Rose- gimme like 5 minutes imma show Alex how to actually get some pussy.

Rose leaves for around 5 minutes and comes back with her hands washed. and tongue brushed.

Rose- Aight alex you might wanna take notes.

Rose starts to kiss on my waist. circulation motions on my clit and making eye contact. she then starts to rub her finger along my entrance while slowly sucking on my clit. i try not to moan but i end up doing so.

she inserts her fingers in me and starts going slow.
in and out
in and out
in and out. also curving when she goes back in.

I feel myself cumming even tho it hasn't even been that long.

I end up cumming on her fingers and rose pulls out.

Rose- Damn okay now suck this shit off.

I lift up to suck myself off her fingers.

And rose takes off her pants and the strap just pops up and whatnot.

Rose- listen i know it's ghetto but i had to do what i had to do. Anyways lay back down for daddy.

rose puts my legs back up and starts rubbing my clit before she puts it in.

she starts off slow in missionary stroking me with ease. I guess she notices i'm enjoying it because she grabs my face and makes me have eye contact with her.

I look over to see alex just staring she doesn't look mad or anything just looking.

Rose must've noticed her looking.

Rose- you see Alex you see how she already about to cum again and i just put it in.

She keeps going at the pace she is and i feel myself cumming again.

rose notices me cumming on her strap and starts pounding my shit.

she pulls out and lays down.

Rose- Aight dej time for you to show out.

i slowly inserts the strap
in and start riding it. then i start to hear rose talk.

Rose- I'm being to nice. if you lean back imma start pounding your shit from the bottom aight.

i don't respond and Rose then grabs my neck.

Rose- I said aight?

Dej- Aight nigga.

Rose- Nigga?? i'm appalled don't be showing out in front of yo lil coworker. say my name?

Dej- *under her breath* aight daddy

Rose slaps my ass 3 times

Rose- i can't hear you

Dej- Daddy

Rose- that's right now keep riding.

while riding i end up cumming and i accidentally lean back.

Rose- *laughs* well well well you would show out in front of your co worker. hop off it.

I hop off and Rose then flips me over making me arch. and starts pounding my shit from the back.

i try to grip the sheets but rose make me grab my ankles.

she keeps pounding finding a way to go deeper. at this point i done came again. but she keeps going not like i'm complaining or anything but yeah.

Rose- Keep holding the ankles for daddy.
She starts to slap my ass and pushes my head into the bed.

i end up calling her daddy without her telling me to she gives me 5 more long strokes then pulls out and makes me suck my cum off her strap.

Rose- Alex that's how you fuck a girl.

——————————————————————————

chile anyways.

👁👁. there y'all go