18

Dej Pov
Rose Starts to grab and grip onto my body. i try to go in for a kiss but she pushes my head back. and starts to unbutton my pants.

she starts to kiss on my stomach while i'm standing up and pulls me down to the ground. she pulls off my boxers and starts dragging her fingers up and down on my entrance. she then goes to my clit. slowly moving in counter clockwise motions. making me moan.

Rose- Who told you to make noise ?

she then starts to speed up on my click but i bite my tongue to contain my moans now.

Rose then lifts my legs up and pushes them back and starts sucking on my clit. while finding her way to enter inside of me.

she starts off slow but then speeds up making me more and more wet.

i try to touch her head but she just pins my hands down. and continues sucking my soul out my body. once she feels like she's stops and wipes her mouth.

Rose- "Go to your room i'll be in there in 5 minutes."

I try to stand up but my legs are weak.

Rose then laughs.

Rose- Dej if you not in your room when i come back. Well you'll just have to find out.

I just decided to crawl but by the time i get to the door Rose is all ready back.

Rose- "Damn you almost had gotta be quicker than that"

she helps me up and helps me to my bed.

I then look down and see she has a strap bigger. than the last one.

Rose- Oh this? see this i was just gonna return it because i felt like 8.5 was quite to big. but hey since you did what you did. just gonna deal with it so bend over.

I start to arch and she slowly sticks it in. i guess my arch was lost cause she start fixing my back to her liking and starts pounding my shit.

i let out a moan on accident and she smacks my ass.

Rose- What i tell you about making noise?

i stay silent for a bit and then she slaps my ass again and starts going faster.

Rose- When i speak to you talk. so like i stated what i tell you about making noise.

Dej- Well technically you didn't say anything.

Rose- oh you wanna be smart.

she then grabs me pulling me closer to her. so my back is near her chest. she starts to choke me.

Rose- Well since i technically ain't say nun. Lemme make this clear to you. When i speak to you speak back. but don't say shit if i ain't say nun to you. aight?

Dej- Yes daddy.

Rose- Cool now take this dick.

she lets me down but not for log.

cause she grabs me by my arms and continues to pound my shit. to the point where i start to cream on her strap.

I start to roll my eyes to the back of my head cause at this point i'm just cumming.

She flips me over and puts me in missionary. i try not to look at her but she grabs my face. and makes me stare at her. she sees my eyes go to the back of my head and starts to speed up.

Dej- Rose?

Rose- wassup?
she starts to slow back down.

dej- i can't take no more.

Rose- *Laughs* your funny. i'll give you a break though.

she finds a way to put me on top and i start to ride.

Rose-Shi i said i break but you going to slow for my liking hurry up.

I start to speed up but she then grabs my hips and starts beating my shit from the bottom.

I hold on to her shoulders but then she grabs both of my hands and puts them behind my back. and still continuing to pound my shit.

I try to move my knees up higher so that she doesn't go balls deep but she still finds a way to do so.

i get tired of this shit so i roll over. off of it.

Rose- Now dej why would you do that

Dej- i'm tired.

Rose- Tired??? We just started.  But i'm tired of being on this bed let's stand up.

I get up and Rose is up with me. And she inserts the strap back in me. but goes slower however she rubs on my clit.

i feel like i'm about to pass out. i don't know how many times i can cum cause this shit ain't finna cut it.

She starts to speed up from behind still going in circles on my clit. she just pounds me until she finally pulls out.

Rose- aight i guess im done. i don't wanna fuck on you when you passed out.

Dej- Rose i gotta tell you sum

Rose- Speak

Dej- i didn't fuck anyone when i left i planned on it but i had a change of mind.

Rose- So you wanted to be punished?

Dej- yeah but i ain't know it was gonna be like that. I would've told the truth.

Rose- girl if you wanted some hardcore sex you should've said that then.

Dej- Nah i don't want that shit my stomach hurt barely can walk. and i gotta pee.

Rose- Could've been worse.

Dej- yeah you a lil demon

Rose- you don't even know

——————————————————————————

there y'all go