28🧍🏾‍♂️

Rose POV.
Me and Dej  chilling playing uno
she beating my ass ngl.

Dej- Skip you, Plus 4, Color red, skip you,skip you, uno i win.

Rose- You cheating nigga ain't no way

Dej- You shuffled the deck so quit being a baby and take the shot

Rose- Imma take the shot but one thing i ain't is a baby because last time i checked I had you moaning and calling me daddy so who really the baby.

Dej- Take the damn shot.

Dej pours up the rum and i take the shot.

Dej- See that wasn't so hard

Rose- I don't want to play no more let's watch a movie or sum.

Dej- No cuz we don't finish the damn movie

Rose- You right. So hypothetically if i had a question would you answer it?

Dej- Girl just ask the damn question no need for hypotheticals.

Rose- Alright so tee hee. Can you tell me about your bodies.?

Dej- I beg your pardon?

Rose- Tell me about your bodies...

Dej- I mean As long as you don't start throwing up and crying over it.

Rose- Ain't nobody finna throw up and cry. I'm a real nigga i can handle it.

Dej- Alright. Well my first body came at the age of 15 she was a neighbor and we knew each other since 2nd grade. I've always been a dyke and shit. and she knew that we would flirt but not on some serious shit. Anyways her parents let me spend the night and one thing led to another and we got busy. Frankly i don't think i made her cum on the first try but we did it a lot of times that night and i definitely got it on the second try.

I sit up after she says that and listen to her more.

Dej- Um after her. I just kept having sex with any girl who was decent looking and wanted to. Something came over me. So by the time I graduated I had 8 bodies.

I open my eyes wide asf cuz damn i mean i know i was doing the same shit but why would you do that stink?

Dej- So I decided to go to college to get more sexual experiences. But things got a little more odd. I wanted to be more aggressive and it wasn't about passion it was just like. "i bet i can make her cum" basically a game in my head fr. But then I dropped out because I was pretty hated on the campus. I had around 27 when i dropped out.

Dej- So at my 30th body I decided to get some help from a therapist it worked sort of but then i ended up fucking her too because I don't really know. Took a little break from having sex got 3 more and then my ex roommate came along and i only had sex with her. Not on no relationship shit but just like. Why not. But then *laughs* I met a certain someone and things change thought i wasn't gonna catch feelings then boom caught feelings. and Yeah pretty sure 35 is my last number.

Rose- So you saying imma be your last body?
Dej- Take it how you want it.
Rose- Cute.
Dej- So you good? No crying
Rose- Nah it's because you was a sex addict so i can't even be mad at you.
Dej- Sex addict? Stop fucking playing with me.

She takes a swig from her drink with no reaction

Rose- Bitch you literally had to get help cuz you was fucking so many people then fucked the bitch who was helping you.

Dej- So? That don't mean I was addicted.

Rose- You addicted to me.

Dej- Relax. Strap don't even be that good..

I take off my shirt and show her my back

Rose- These shits haven't healed yet and you be moaning to out of my name. so it gotta be that good.

Dej- You do to much.

Rose- Maybe you ain't doing enough

Dej- Don't get out of place Rose

Rose- Or what?

Dej- You really wanna find out?

Rose- I mean why not.

Dej- Alright I got you. I won't tell you the day or the hour but when it comes i'll show you.

A couple of days have passed and Me and Dej been doing good. You know tonight her night off and shit and she gonna gimme some love me long time. Nah just a back massage.

Anyways she takes me to her room.
Makes me put on the blindfold.
She holds my hand but i feel bathroom tile.

Rose- Da hell.
Dej-Relax.
She opens this door and walk back through it and I'm back on carpet again. Dej makes me get onto this table. It feels like a massage table so i don't think nothing of it.

But then she start moving and next thing you know i can't move my hands. They're connected to something handcuffs.

dej takes off my blindfold and we in this red ass room. candles on. You know some real freak nasty shit.

Rose- Dej wtf is this.

Dej- Uh something I had built in a long time ago. But relax girl ain't nobody gonna hurt you. as long as you do what i say.

Rose- What the hell you talking bout?

Dej laughs before speaking.

Dej- Rose, You've been real defiant lately. And your younger So i understand that You have your ways and all that. But we need to have an understanding.

Rose- I can work with you shorty. What you need?

Dej- I need you to understand that Im daddy okay?

Rose- See don't get me wrong how you say daddy has my pussy on throb but you can never be my daddy ain't no way.

Dej- You sure?

Rose- Positive. Now uncuff me.

Dej- No can do Rose.

She comes over onto the table aswell and hovers over me.

Rose- Alright here's what's gonna happen. Me and you are going to play a little game. I'm going to do things that will change your mind. Great glad we agree.

Dej- I mean i guess.

——————————————————————————-

Oh y'all thought y'all was gonna get a sex scene?Lmaooo
I got y'all in the morning 👀.
Anyways enjoy Dej being a hoe fr🙄.