30

Rose Pov
After Dej fucked my guts up. She been boasting around the house. It's okay tho because i got something for her ass.

She still hasn't showed me how good she is with kids plus she still doesn't know how much money I make.

I hit up my only friend that has kids. River, I call her phone it rings a few times before she picks up. I hear her kids playing in the background

-phone call-

Rose- Hey River what you doing? 

River- Shit i'm finna send these kids with they grandma they getting on my last fucking nerves.

Rose- Lemme take one off your hands for awhile?

River- Rose what you mean by that? Cause one thing for sure I don't play about my fucking kids

Rose- don't even play like that. Im fucking with this girl and you know shit getting serious. and you know  I want a family later on so I want to see how good she is with children because if she isn't good then i don't know how long we would last.

River- Okay. Which kid, How long?

Rose- The youngest one Javier and Just for the night i'll bring him back in the morning.

River- Alright, Crazy how you trying to settle with someone it wasn't long ago when you was doing things to me,

Rose- We was high. And one time thing.

River- Mhm well Rose if it don't work out then you can come back to me and we can raise a family together.

-phone call ends-

I hang up on her. Too much negativity. I mean me and Dej. We both want to be serious and how can we both be serious if i'm fucking females.

I check the time and it's already 3 and Rose gets off soon.
I get into my car and drive to River's House.
I park a little down from her house.

I knock on the door. River opens the door with a seductive look in her eyes. I look at her and avoid making eye contact for to long.

I start to speak stuttering a little bit. "Is h-h-he here?" River Looks at me confused for a second before responding "yes he's here he just sleep. Rose please keep my baby safe"

I start to speak "River you know i got you ."
"I know Rose, I trust you" she exclaims

River starts packing up Javier's Stuff so he can get ready to go home with me. She packs at least 5 outfits.

Me and River start bringing some of his toys as well as his car seat to the car. Which River would still make sexual comments that I didn't pay attention to that.

After we are done doing that She grabs Javier and puts him in the car.

River Clears her throat.
"Don't worry River Imma keep him safe"

I give her a friendly side hug. Before getting in back in my car

I check on Javier and he still is sleep. I just hope he doesn't freak out without his mom.