35😏

Dej POV
This bitch just fucked the shit out of me. I'm not complaining but damn. Rose has always fucked me good but sheesh. Anyways I can't believe she thought i was cheating on her.
Well I can understand why she would think that but I think i've changed. Cheating is crazy.

Strap too good to be cheating and I can't let another stud fuck me like that. Even if they could it wouldn't feel the same. Something about Rose is just different. Just the way she folds me up and straps me down is wild and insane.

If this how i was doing bitches I apologize because this is crazy.

So Rose is laying down after fucking me like I stole something from her. However it's like she's thinking about something and it's throwing her off.

Dej-"What's wrong with you?"
Rose-"Nothing."
Dej-"You sure?"
Rose-"Why did you have to fuck around with the whole city?"

Here we go

Dej- "You knew i was a hoe before this this like I didn't think these bitches would become anything special or be around in my life."

Rose- "I don't know man. It just feels weird."

Dej-"Well i'm with you now so it don't matter girl."

Rose- "Would you ever cheat. Be honest with me"

Dej- "I doubt i will."

Rose-" Well I just think that before we get married and shit. I think we should fuck other people one more time."

The fuck...

Dej-"So you want me to cheat?"

Rose-"It's not cheating if i allow it."

Dej-"You losing your fucking mind. If you allow it. Who the fuck do you think you are. Like seriously If i want to fuck other bitches I clearly would. Without your permission because i'm a grown ass woman. Secondly That's weird as fuck. Honestly don't bring that insecurity shit in here Rose."

She's silent after that. Which is understandable because think about what the fuck you said. That dumb ass shit. She gets up and walks out the room.

I go back to sleep because that pissed me off.

After I wake up. I go take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and Brush my waves. Check the time it's midday n shit.

I walk out the room and the apartment is too quiet so I check Roses room.
And she's not there.

Alright she's probably just out and about.

So i call her phone.
Straight voicemail....
I call again. Straight voicemail.

She got me fucked up. So I send her a text.

—————————————————————————
Dej🖤- Where you at?
Rose 🌹- Out
Dej🖤-Mmk when do you think you'll be back.
Rose 🌹- Late
—————————————————————————
I stop texting her because I'm thinking about killing this woman fr. Just bitching for no reason

I just wait for her.

Time flies and i finally hear the door unlock.

It's show time

Rose walks in. Smelling like a pound of gas.

Dej-"Did you have fun"
Rose sighs before she speaks

Rose-"why you on my dick? If you must know yes I did enjoy myself."

Dej- "Aight what the fuck is wrong with you dude. You being a weirdo right now."

Rose sits down next to me and looks me dead in my face and chuckles.

Rose-" you know what's wrong with me?"
Dej-  "No that's why i asked."
Rose starts to take off her clothes slowly before speaking again.

Rose-"I want you to fuck me Dej."
Dej-"Be serious bro."

At this point she's half naked the only thing left on her is her boxers. Which she's grabbing on the waistband and slowly pulling it down.

Rose-"Come fuck me like im yours".

—————————————————————————
Next part finna go crazy. Yes i know i've been gone for a long ass time my fault fr.

Imma bless y'all horny asses tomorrow 🤞🏾