33

Previously...

After my shirt is off. She unbuttons my pants and as she starts to pull off my pants there's a knock at the door.
Rose- "Let's ignore it."
She tries to start kissing me again but they start banging on the door.
The voice from outside starts to speak. "Open this damn door Dej!"
——————————————————————————
Dej POV

Rose- "Well damn Dej go open the door and see what they want."

I put my shirt back on, and button my pants, after that, I walk towards the door.

Dej- "Who is it?"

I ask while I look through the peephole.
Damn, I know exactly who it is. My ex-roommate.

"Dej you know exactly who it is. Open the damn door"

I open the door slightly just to where she can see my face.

Dej- "Can I help you, Kam?"

She looks at me not being as aggressive seeing how she was banging at my door. 

Kam- "Can we talk?" 

Dej- "You was banging at my door just to talk." 

Kam-" Yes, I honestly just want closure over the fact that you did me wrong. We didn't have to fuck but we did and I got attached. I feel like you owe me."

Dej- "Owe you? For what I didn't rape you or anything like that. You are grown and so am I you had a choice I didn't make you fuck. Come on now."

Kam- "Ok Dej, You wanna play like that."

Dej- "Ok you want an apology I'll give you. I'm sorry Okay?"

Kam- "Okay."

Kam walks away and I close and lock the door. As I turn around I see Rose behind me. 

She laughs. 

Dej- "What's funny?"

Rose- "You like them psycho bitches huh?" 

Dej-"You not funny nigga." 

Rose- "You the only one who thinks that but okay. Anyways I'm turned off. Your little ex or whatever you want to call her ruined the mood. I'll catch you in the morning. "

Dej-"You get on my nerves." 

Rose-"because I ain't give you no strap. that's crazy. Play with yourself."

Dej- "I will but only if you watch"

Rose raises an eyebrow. 

Rose-"Okay I'll watch you" 

I walk into my room first and then Rose brings a chair and sits down. I start to take off my clothes completely and lay on my bed to where Rose can see everything. 

I can feel her eyes looking at me, so I slowly drag my hand down my body, and soon my fingers touch my clit.  I go in slow circular motions slightly letting out soft moans. Not even a minute later Rose stands up and lays next to me

Dej- "I thought you said you were turned off?"

Rose doesn't even say anything and replaces my hand with hers. Going slow on my clit rotating slowly. As she does that she grabs my breast and starts pinching my nipple. 

While that distracts me she slips her fingers inside of me. Speeding up and all you can hear is her playing in my juices. She stops playing with my nipples and grabs my face looking into my eyes. 

I feel my walls clenching around her fingers. and she continues going at the same pace and I start to moan like crazy.  

Rose- Shhh it's almost over. 

She then grabs my neck while continuing to look into my eyes. She starts to smile and then counts.

Rose- "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 Cum for daddy."

I let out this loud moan and cum all over her fingers. She pulls out and makes me suck them. 

Rose- "Good girl."

Embarrassing...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I told yall I'm going to try ton be more consistent and shit. 

Another part. 
This part seemed a little dry to be honest but ill get better again soon give me time.

Anyways peace yall. 

Go do something good today