37

Dej Pov

After the night that me and Rose had I thought that it was about to be smooth sailing from here. I Look over at my Phone and see a text from an unsaved number.

Here we go with the bs. I don't even pay it no mind I just delete it and keep it pushing.

Rose pops up out of no where and starts talking to me.

Rose- "Bae let's go to the strip club tonight."

Dej-" Girl I don't want to see no bbl booty hoes dancing and grinding trying to make some cash"

Rose- "Well I want to go so either you coming with me or you staying home. It's your choice my love"

Dej- "Rose please don't play with me right now. I really don't want to have to fuck you up."

Rose- "So we going or not? Cuz i'm tryna see some ass."

Dej- I guess."

I don't mind throwing cash at strippers.

🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️🕰️

It is almost 12 and Rose is giving me a haircut so I can look good in front the of the strippers.

I don't mind because 1 I like looking good and 2 Rose looks fine as fuck when she cuts my hair. Plus I also can give her eye contact when she does it and it's not weird.

She finally finishes up and hands me the mirror.

Rose- "What you think?"
Dej- "I like it. Thank you Bae."
Rose-"I'm glad you like it . Now let's take a shot before we go."

She hands me a shot glass and we take the shot at the same time.
i'm ready to night over with.

So We get in the car and Rose is driving. She speeding a little. like these strippers is so important. They not going no where.

We finally arrive and park. Apparently Rose got us a section next to a group of studs.

So i'm in the section with Rose. She nodding her head to the music. Then this tall lightskin woman walks in our section and ask if we want a private show.

Rose damn near look like she going to start drooling. I give Rose a glare and she fixes her face.

Dej- "We good maybe later."

The stripper looks at me and rolls her eyes and looks directly at Rose.

Stripper- "Don't let your friend stop you from touching me."

As she says that She starts to slowly touch Rose and now i'm starting to get angry.

but Rose must feel my energy because she moves her hand.

Rose- "I'm good, Maybe later."

I side eye Rose because why you let this hoe touch you in the first place.

Couple of minutes later the Dj announces a performance that will be performed by Sweet chocolate. Hella people start running up to the stage to see her perform.

Including my Rose but I see why Sweet chocolate is popular.

She dances to future freak hoe and does it very elegantly.

Sweet chocolate is around 5'4, Darkskin, Big booty small waist, with pretty teeth. I'm damn near finna get with this girl.

After the performance is over niggas go back to where the came from including Rose.

She comes back and sits next to me but I guess Sweet chocolate caught Rose in her eyesight because she starts walking into our section.

She looks at Rose and then looks at me.

Sweet chocolate- "Y'all are sexy asf."

I start to speak because Rose is acting like she so in love with this woman but I will deal with that later.

Dej- Thank you. You are fine yourself."

Sweet chocolate- Do you guys want a Dance? I'll do both of you a discount.

Rose nods her head and Me, Rose, and sweet chocolate go to the private dance rooms.

I'm assuming this was her personal room because it smells somewhat like candy and sex in a good way tho.

The room is dim and there are couches in a circular arrangement while a pole is in the middle of the couches. while mirrors are around you so you can get a good look of everything.

The music starts and sweet chocolate is fully naked this time and starts dancing to the weekend.

It's like the way she dances is putting Me and Rose in a trance.

While she is dancing she gets closer to me and Rose on the couches and motions us to touch her. I start to rub on her inner thigh while rose focus on her breast. 

Sweet chocolate starts to moan softly because of Rose touching on her breast. Then Sweet chocolate moves my hands towards her coochie and tells me in a seductive voice. "Touch me anyway you want just don't go inside me."

I look at Rose for confirmation about touching her and she gives me a nod. So now i'm slowly rubbing her labias to get her wet. Then i move up to her clit and move in a circular motion. I feel Sweet chocolate get aroused and it starts feeling like a slip and slide.

However before We can move forward the music cuts and the DJ over the intercom says that the club closes in 5 minutes.

Lame ass club, Closing Early as shit.
Sweet chocolate looks at me and Rose

Sweet chocolate- "I've never felt like that with any of the customers before... We can keep this going if you guys want....

—————————————————————————

Little cliff hanger right there. lol
Next part finna be loaded. Y'all gonna hate me but it'll even out. I promise.

I lowkey wanna start writing new shi but i'm tryna finish these old ones.

Anyways y'all stay safe and excuse any mistakes  it's 2 am and i've been up since 8 am :)