29🙃

Rose Pov.

Dej starts kissing on my stomach since i had my shirt off already. she ends up grabbing Ice from i don't know where but starts rubbing the Ice cube across my body.

I end up jerking my body  and Dej laughs.
Dej- "Girl Relax. If you can't handle this then you might as well give up"

I look at her for a minute. Debating with myself if i can really handle this.

Of course I can.

Dej moves her hand to my boxers. placing her hand on my Coochie.

Dej- We feel a heartbeat.

Which is true this mf been thumping since she started talking to me. I don't say anything.

Dej pulls off my boxers And sees my pot of honey.

Rose- It's okay if you can't handle it.

Dej then looks at me with a smile. Kinda like she finna kill me smile. and does a slight chuckle.

Dej- Me and Ariel already been acquainted, but alright

Dej then puts my legs back. Then starts rubbing my clit slowly in circular motions . Playing with my already produced juices.

Then she grabs something from underneath the table.

Rose- Can't do it without toys or sum?

Dej- Alright no toes then.

She starts to lick my clit slowly. Which makes my toes twinkle.

after about 3 minutes she makes me cum. So she inserts her fingers starting back licking my clit again.

For some reason her fingers feel longer this time so I end up arching my back a bit.

Dej starts going slow at first but speeds up the motions of her fingers making me moan.

Dej- "Keep singing. Daddy loves when you sing"

She keeps going making me come again. But she doesn't stop she continues to go some more. and each time i cum the more louder i get.

Dej- You good?
Rose- Yeah you done?
Dej- Nah. You ain't say what I need you to say. But I can make you cum but i need to test your limits.

Dej puts her horse cock on and uncuffs me. but she tells me to flip over and I do so and she cuffs me again.

She rubs her strap against my entrance before putting it in.
She slowly inches it in. around 6 inches my body jerks.
she starts off slow and i'm still moaning but then she speeds up and that's when all hell breaks loose.

I try to stop myself from cumming but it happens again.

Rose- Ah fuck. You fucking up my insides.
Dej- I'll relax when you call me daddy.

She keeps going and it sounds like someone is clapping for the pastor in here.

After me cumming a few times more. I feed her ego.

i say it quietly. "daddy"

Dej- I can't hear you. Say it louder.

I say it louder. "Daddy"

She continues to fuck me and I give in all the way.

Rose- Fuckkkk!!! Daddy shit daddy . You gonna kill me. I swear.

Dej smiles before talking. "that's all you had to say"

———————————————————————————

Here y'all go. horny ass

The next part after this will also be sex.

so um. Good morning ☀️