36

Dej POV.

Rose-"Come fuck me like i'm yours."

I look at her as she starts to caress her body and stare at me.

I can tell she's being serious.

She then grabs me by my shirt and we start making out. However she ends up being more dominant than me.  Which she starts to notice.

Rose-" Why you being a bitch come take control of me."

It's kinda hard when you've been treated like a pillow princess for awhile.

I start to get more dominant which i start to suck on her lips and pull her boxers off her legs.

I place two of my fingers onto her clit and start to move in circles. She starts to twitch a lil bit.

I keep at the same pace but she grabs my hand. 

Rose-  "stop playing with my clit and fuck me."

I slide my fingers in and starts fingering her slowly.

She starts to moan and that feeds my ego a bit. So i use my free hand to grab her neck and force her to look me in my eyes.  I feel her walls start to clinch around my fingers.

Her eyes start to roll back her body twitches as she cums on my fingers. However i keep going.

Dej-"I hope you ain't think it was over my love. Matter of fact put your legs back."

Rose's eyes get big as if she's surprised but she does as i says and puts her legs up.

I continue to finger her and she struggles to keep her legs back.

Dej- "Rose keep your legs back bae."

Rose- "I-I-m trying."

Rose's body starts to twitch and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I pull my fingers out of her and suck her juices off me.
She looks relieved but whole time i'm trying to use my strap on this girl

I go to my room and grab my harness and my handy dandy long horse dick. That's gonna put her in her place.

I come back and Rose looks at me.

Rose-" If you think you putting that in me you crazy."

Dej- "Put me in the asylum bae cuz i'm so serious. Now bend over."

Rose positions herself on the couch facing the base arching her back so that her entrance is facing towards me.

I get behind her and rub the tip of my strap against her clit before sliding inside of her.

I start giving her slow strokes making sure she feels every vein in this bitch.

I grab her locs and pull her head closer to me.

Rose starts gripping the base of the couch then starts to speak.

Rose- "Fuck Dej I can't take it. Fuck me in missionary."

Dej-"Look at you. Was talking all that shit can't even take it from the back. You can just ride it then."

I pull it out and i see that she was creaming a little bit.

I move out the way so she can get up then I sit on the couch. Rose seems tired but she asked for it.

She straddles over me before sliding the tip in and slowly letting the rest in. She finally gets it in and starts riding it.
I grab Roses locs while she rides and she does it so majestical. Even though she's struggling to take it.

Dej- "Keep going bae you doing so good. Look at me when you ride it."

I release her locs so she can look at me and I see her biting her lip.

I pinch her nipples while she rides. She starts to speed up and breathing heavy before she cums on my strap.
Before she starts to get up. I hold onto her sides before i stand up and keep her on my strap.

I move my hands so that they are underneath her thighs and i move her up and down my strap.

She holds unto me while i fuck get standing up.

Rose- "Dej i'm about to cum again."

Dej-"Ain't nobody stopping you. Cum again"

She cums on my strap and i place her back on the couch. I pull out and slide it against her clit again before putting it back in.

Her coochie ends up gripping it and of course I have to announce it.

Dej-"Look at yourself eating that dick up. Like a good girl."

I keep going until it looks like she's having a demon leave her body.

I pull it out and take it off.

Dej-"So we good?"
Rose catches her breath before speaking me

Rose-"Definitely.You finna make me have a swollen ass coochie."

Dej-"You asked for it."

I Kiss her forehead and take off my harness.

—————————————————————————
I'm sorry for lying y'all but yk it is what it is.

Y'all ever had sex on the couch? Better have some good grip cuz whew.

Anyways hope y'all have a good night or day 🤝

Next part coming soon :)