Following My Angel

Enjoy reading ❤❤

Aditya's POV

It's been 5 days since I am following her. She has loving parents and an elder brother and an elder sister. She is the youngest in her family. She quite has a regular life just like me. She visits college sometime for admission related issues and goes to tuition 4days in a week. She is doing shopping alot because her brother's wedding is in next month. In these 5 days I get to know that she doesn't talk much to anyone but to her friends alot and I feel really relieved to know that she doesn't have male friends though her tuition has. I don't have to compromise much in my work due to this because she doesn't go anywhere except tuition and shopping and ofcourse because Sameer and my secretary Sachin . As usual I am ready at 8:30 .

At breakfast

I told Kavita "Choti everything is done with your admission. Your school will open on 5th of June .(she got 80% in 10th board exam. I don't know how she doesn't study that hard but I think she is smart so she take admission one of the famous schools or you can say rich schools for 11 and 12 class. She doesn't want to leave her old middle class school because she has fear that those Richy kids will look down on her but she has to overcome her fear)

She just nodded her head.

Mumma asked me "So what do you think about marriage "

(this is not new. It's been happening to me since 2 years when I turned 21 but due to the Arushi's voice when I get dark circles mumma thought there are  lots of work and so she doesn't mention about marriage)

I " Mumma I told you when I will be ready I will tell you"

Mumma " I am waiting for more than 2 years. when will you be ready Han? "

Sameer " Maybe MA it will be very soon" (as he came to dinning table and wink😏 at me. I gave him a warning look)

Papa happily hug him and he took blessings from mummy papa and ruffled Choti's hair

Choti told Sameer, pouting "I forgive you bhaiya for this time only for ruffling my hair, first you came after so long and second you didn't get anything for me and now ruffled my hair "

Sameer "Who told you I didn't get anything for my Choti Hun? "(as he took some chocolates from his pocket and gave to Choti)

Choti jumped in happiness.

Mummy served him breakfast .

Mummy asked him " Sameer do you have any girl for your friend?"

Sameer said as he started eating " Maybe Ma a girl name start with A suits him"( I literally choked on my food  as he again wink at me and I give him warning look)

Mumma asked " Are you OK Aadi ?"

I nodded my head in ok.

Sameer " I am just saying MA a girl name starts with A suit him. You know A for Aditya, A for Aru.."

Before he can say anything I said "Mitali "

Now Sameer choked on food.

Mumma asked " Is everything fine with food . Why  both of you are choking? " (looking everyone for assurance. Everyone nodded their heads)

Mumma "And what are you talking about Mitali "( Everyone knows about my secretary, my driver uncle and my private investigating team. Mumma sometimes got food for them when there was overtime)

Sameer starts giving me pleading looks silently but I ignore it.

I " Yes mumma about Mitali, as you know she is the member of my team. Sameer is the head of that team .(Mumma nodded her head. l looked at Sameer, his expression is really priceless. ) Sameer knows her so well so I think Choti should learn self defense from her. She is a black belt in karate. What do you say Sameer ?"