Jealously and Anger

Nextday after practicing with Aditya, she decides to wear a Kurti with straight pants for work while her mind is filled with different questions and Mitali's words like Manya is obsessed with him constantly repeating in that. She tried to make herself believe it will be fine, but can't help much when she is a combination of overthinker and a possessive wife .

 She tried to make herself believe it will be fine, but can't help much when she is a combination of overthinker and a possessive wife

While thinking all that she doesn't know when she took the bath and already is tieing her hair.

Aditya came and put the vermilion in middle of her head.

Arushi stood up, ready to go downstairs. Aditya asked while putting his hands on her both shoulders, looking into her eyes "Something is bothering you? "

Arushi instantly shifted her eyes and nods her head in no. She knows he always knew about her but she is not prepare for anything so she lied.

He doesn't force her even after knowing about her lie, he simply peck her on her forehead and then embrace her.

"You should go and meet Mummy papa and Mehar "Aditya said while embracing her thinking that, that is what bothering her.

Arushi hummed while noding her head which is placed near to his heart. He heard her Hum and feel her head nodding near his heart.

In a very short while, this morning hug become very special. When he takes her in his embrace, he feel burden free, when he feel her near his heart, he feel all his pain is gone. But it is for a very short time as both have to separate and do works.

Both came downstairs, eat breakfast and left for the company.

When she reach the company,  she get to know Manya is coming today as well but not for any meetings but just to give those papers to him which are signed.

She now starts to feel irritated with just thinking that Manya is doing all this just to spend some more time with Aditya.

Asiding all that she tried to focus on her work in which she succeed. After an hour Mitali came and tell in her talks that Manya is Here.

Arushi decides that she will not think about it as she knows she is overthinking everything.

What if she like him or love him or even obesseed with him. There is nothing from his side for her. She believed him and his loyalty . He is her husband and she is his wife and that's how everything is going to be always.

This determination gave her overworking mind a relief as she took break after completing her work and sit on the chair For relaxation.

"Being secretary is not easy." she thought.

"Work done ?" Mitali asked who is continuously tying something on her phone.

"Yes di finally.  I even arrange files which needed after two days" Arushi said feeling satisfied with her work.