Truth Of The Heart ❤

Same day

After Aditya's departure,

Arushi also get dressed and went to company with Mitali.

In the way she doesn't forget to get a glance of the cafe in the hope of seeing Yash.

Time passes as they work and lunch time came. At first she and her friends are decided to eat at the cafeteria only . When they were done with eating there was some time left so Arushi requested them to went to the cafe with her so that she can congratulate him for his success.

Arushi looked inside the cafe from outside and tried to find Yash if he is working like yesterday but she failed

" Aru i thing he is not here or he can busy you know " Suman said

Arushi hummed as she really wanted to congratulate him and also wanted to know about his success but no problem she can do that next time.

But soon a waitress came to her  and asked " Ma'am are you looking for the boss here "

" Hmm Yash " Aru said

The waitress frowned hearing the name because that's not what the boss's name is but then thought that it can be his nick name also.

The waitress smiled at her and said " Ma'am he is waiting for you in his cabin "

She looked at the everyone and Vikash and Priyanka nods their head for her to go while Suman seems hesitance .

" Can they come with me? " Arushi asked

" I have to ask ma'am but you please come " the waitress said and showed her hand indicating her to come with her.

Arushi went with her while three of them sat at the chair.

"Do you think we did right to let her go alone ?"Suman asked worried

"Common Suman she just went to congratulate her friend. What's wrong can happen "Priyanka asked

" I don't know but you guys know she is Aditya's sir wife. She should be protected always. I thing we should go "Suman whispered and about to go behind Arushi but they got her.

"Hey you are forgetting that only we know that who is she, nobody else does so there is no danger for her specially if this cafe belongs to her Friend "Vikash said.

They sat and starts to wait for the Arushi but soon the same waitress came and asked them to come inside.

They are also looked in awe looking at the beauty of the cafe. The waitress make them sit and asked what would they like to eat.

" We are full already. We will just wait for Aru " They said partly true and partly because they lack money to spend on lavish food.

" Ma'am and Sir, you are the guest of our boss. Please have something. " she  said and they serve the special coffee with chocolate waffles.