Good News

Before he can ask her anything she immediately hugged him tightly.
He stiff for a moment for the sudden reaction.

He didn't hugged anybody from years accept Choti. And he never hugged a girl in his life before Accept Choti, mumma and Aradhaya. But ofcourse Arushi is different. He never felt anything like that when he saw her first time, when he saw her smiling face , when he listens her mumring . Everything is different with Arushi.

Her hug gives him another level of happiness. He feels to relaxed in those arms. He looks at her face which is on his chest. There is so much happiness on her face.

He subconsciously just about to hugged her back when the screeching sounds of car reached their ears and they came back to the reality.

Arushi immediately left him without saying a word.

Arushi POV

That call is from bhaiya. He asked whether I am with Mr. Handsome bodyguard or not and tell him to wait for him then he said that Bhabhi is in hospital because she is not feeling well and I remembered that she feels so tired on shopping.

And the next thing he told me is just excellent. It's a good news. I am going to be bua (aunt). Yeah Bhabhi is pregnant . This explains why she became so unpredictable nowadays. I am soooo soooo happy and I hugged him out of excitement.

"what have you done Arushi! "

Thank God for that screeching sound of car which take me back  to reality.

I am really embarrassed now.

He probably thought a fool of me already and now......

End of POV

Before she can think more ,deep  voice of Aditya shook her" What happened. "

"Hm Hm, I am going to be bua. Bhabhi is pregnant. " Arushi said not looking at him . He can see her face is beaming with happiness.

He does not what to do about it. He just knew it is a happy news so he just said " Congratulations "

She just nodded.

"Where is she. " he asked her

"  AJC Hospital. " she said

" Should I take you there. " he asked her as he can get more time with her.

She shook her head in no.

" Bhaiya said that everything was fine. Everyone is there. I should just wait for them in home. " She explained.

"Everyone is in hospital ,so she will be alone in home. " he thought.

He doesn't want to leave her alone but  he doesn't have any other option.

"So I should get going." he informed her.

" Oh actually" she wanted to tell him something

" Yes ." he waited for her to say.

"Hmm bhaiya wanted to meet you.  He asked you to wait for him in our home. " she informed him.

"OK, let's go then. " he said in his causal tone which is not at all causal.

They started walking side by side.

He is thinking of what her brother wanted to talk to him. He met her brother and her father once on Arushi's birthday. They just talk about some business. What if it's about marriage. What if he wanted to break the marriage.

"If he had to refuse then why would he agreed to marry first ." he mind reminded him.

"It must be the simple talk and nothing else ." he thought