Ch-63

Hii guys

Miss me??

Its been more than 3 weeks.

I thought to surprise you with a little early update and it was almost done. But then guess what

My phone with my father's and sister's phone got stolen from our own house during night while 4 people are sleeping in the room .

Can't believe it.

Phones were just few inches away from us but we felt nothing. Thank god no one is hurt and nothing more than phones were stolen.

Complaint is lodged ,

Let's hope we will find our phones but chanches are low.

It's being one week today and nothing found till now.  My sister and I have exams in few weeks , all the materials are in there.  Pray that we will pass this difficult time.

Be alert even when you are sleeping.

After all the tense environment, finally yesterday I decided to give you guys an update and here it is.

Enjoy

In the morning ,

No one sleep in the night, and wait for the Sun to rise, hoping that it must be a new morning for Aditya as Arushi is with him.

But nothing happened like that, everyone waited for Arushi and Aditya for breakfast but no one came.

Aditya is getting disappeared on this particular date is not new and she can't do anything in that as in the past the more she tried to reason with him that it's not his fault the more reason he found to blame himself. In the process of healing him, he is actually getting hurt more so she stopped herself.

Atleast he will be fine after few days.

Komal became more worried for Arushi. What must be she doing that she is not coming. She looked at Kavita who called Arushi multiple times but no on is answering her call.

Kavita went to their bedroom and found the door open. She heard the ringtone of Arushi's phone coming from the room so she entered inside the room and saw that Arushi' s phone is kept at the side table and no one is in the room either.

Kavita informed as they grew more worried. Ofcourse they wanted Aditya to become fine but they never wanted Arushi to get hurt in all this.

Arushi is Still unaware of many things, and they are scared if she knew all of this on her own. That will be very shocking for her.

"Did you check the bathroom?" Komal asked her on call.

They just hope everything will be fine

Back to Aditya and Arushi,

"I believe it never was your fault, but even for a second i agreed with you that it's happened because of you then don't You punished yourself more than enough. I don't know From how many years you are doing all this but it's been 14 years today you cut yourself alone. You cared that you didn't do anything for Aradhya di and for uncle and aunty but you are forgetting that there's alot of people who loved you just like them. I have seen mumma broking into tears when after all these years she doesn't able to see you smiling like before. Papa is always worried how you get yourself busy in business that you have nothing but work in your life. Kavita,whom you loved the most in your life, she knew even when you smile and play with her, you are not internally happy. Sameer bhaiya, who lost his parents still cared that his brother like friend will one day hugged him happly and told him that you both will be fine. Mitali di also loves you like an elder sister and wants to protect you till her limits . And there are more  people you can't think of but cared about you alot but you are forgetting everyone. If for once you will look at them carefully, you will see , they are waiting for you, they are waiting to see you laugh, they are waiting to see you shaking in happiness, they are waiting for you to live your life, not just for the business, not just for the family but for yourself. Could you please do that." Arushi told him slowly.