Marriage Proposal

It's been four days I didn't see any car near that parking place.

I am praying that he is save.

I don't have any relation with that person or I even see his face. But everytime that car crosses I feel some connection. And there is always something happens in my body like when Mr. Handsome bodyguard looked at me in hall. And now I somewhat feel little bit sad when I didn't see any car.

It's evening and I am returning to home with my tuition friend Simran.

Let me tell you whole tuition group has friendship with her . Even she has friends in every different class .
She is a frank girl and knows every secret of everyone. She has more friends in boys than girls.

We were talking and after five days I again feel that someone is staring at me. I looked around for something but there is nothing to see. Generally, I don't ignore my gut feelings but like from 6 months it's happening and there is no clue of any followers so ofcourse it's not true. It must be the effects of the books I read in which lover followed her love everywhere. To feel the story I many times imagine myself in them. So now it's the result of  that.

Then Rittik, Simran's friend called.

"Simran, do you finish your assignment of business law " he asked.

Let me tell you. I don't have many friends in boys Infact I rearly have boy Friends . I just talked to them for works only. I know I know that sounds rude but I also helped in their work.

"But you should start it now " My mind mocked

"So let's try ." I told myself

I gave him a shock expression as it's almost exam time and he didn't even finish up his assignment.

"Yeah, I month before "  she replied casually.

Then he looked at me like asking for assignment.

"Don't you notice her expression. She must be finished her assignment in 2nd or 3rd month of semester ."  Simran replied which is actually true.

"Simran help me in assignment please " he pleaded.

"I don't do much . Arushi helped me in my project . I just write them out "
She said escaping for liability.

He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"OK. I will help." I said smiling .

"Then I don't have to worry now. " he said sighing.

"Yeah, she is great ." Simran said.

I didn't not said anything .

"Seriously you got a great friend Simran. " He said.

"You also got great friend "Simran said referring to herself.

"Yeah but you are good not great " he replied to annoy her.

Simran looked at me.

"She is a great friend. " I said smiling

"Remember she is my friend. If you dare to say anything which offend me than you will not gonna get your assignment " Simran said with fake  attitude .

I nodded my head .

"Oh OK OK. I will be careful ." Rittik said raised his hand in surrender.

I laughed at their antics.

"But harm is already done . I am offended. " She said.

"Oh then what I have to do " He knows how to handle her.