Ch-73

The morning came,

A man who love his wife should be happy in the morning after sharing a beautiful night with his wife but he is not happy.

Instead he is fearful.

He is desperately waiting for Arushi to wake up and make his doubt clear.

"But what if his doubt is right " he dreaded the mere thought and fighting with himself to get control over his negative thoughts

But what is his doubt??

His doubt is that she was intoxicated last night and may have forgotten everything.

The confession they did
The moments they share
The eyes filled of love they saw

but as she opened her eyes and looked at him her face become red because of shyness.

And that's enough to tell him that she remembered everything and relief washed over him.

Wearing just his shirt and covered with the bed sheet, Arushi tried to sit on the bed but she felt pain in her lower part of her body and moaned in pain.

She thought he will take her care but watching him leaving the bed without even talking to her or even smiling at her, she felt disappointed.

She saw as Aditya went in the washroom and then come back and then straight went in the kitchen.

The disappointment of  Arushi disappeared next minute as she found him coming near to her only with breakfast.

Now when her stomach grumbled and her mouth get filled with water
She get to know she is very much hungry.

Aditya has made rice appe with green chutney .

Arushi's mouth get watered looking at the food

Arushi's mouth get watered looking at the food. Its been just two days but she felt like months not having the taste of Indian food.

Aditya then make each other eat the breakfast while talking.

"Is it paining too much" Aditya asked

" No just a little bit" she replied

"You are not lieing" Aditya asked again to make sure

"Hmm hmmmmm" she said while shaking her head in no as her mouth is filled with the rice appe.

" You are angry with me" she asked after sometime

" Yes I am" he said the truth. He is not going to forgive her this easily. This  is a big of mistake.

Arushi's mind played the scene of how everything took place last night

"Why did you drink the water when you knew it was mixed and how do you know about it ?"

"I have seen that person in the morning following us but just ignore it at that time  but While you are gone for the media interview, I went to the washroom. I heard a lady talking on the phone " Baby I am in the washroom. Yeah you just follow the person's order and we will be fine. Don't worry" . Hearing the name I followed her and when she come out of the washroom, she hugged the waiter .