Self Defence

Happy New year guys🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊

Hope your hard work will pay this year😇😇.

All the best to thos whose exams are near👍👍.

Mine starts from 15 so wish me also.

****

One Month passed by.

The result of 5th sem came and Both Arushi and Manisha got 89% even Prity got the first ranking in the college but she refused as it will be unfair to other students. They are in now in the their last semester.

Binit tried to impose his decision by sometime contacting Uday and Aarti and sometime Manisha. He sometime shows he is sorry for his behavior and sometime behaves the same being furious. But all went in vain because Aditya put security at Manisha's house with Raghav being head. The 6th semester began and Raghav used to Take Manisha from her home to college and from college to home. He also eat his lunch and dinner at her home only insisted by Uday and Aarti. He loved the food cooked by Manisha and Aarti. He is even sleeping at their home from two days as his house is way bit far and he used to leave late at night and come early in the morning for Manisha to take her to her college. So Uday suggested to sleep with him at his house but Raghav choose the hall and slept on couch. Yeah it was a bit uncomfortable but working all day and after having decilious food , sleeping is not hard.

Next morning came. Prity , Manisha and Arushi reached the college . While entering the college  they heard Ekta " Gold digger"

" Excuse me what do you mean " Manisha asked turning around to face her

" I mean she is gold digger Thats why she got so eager to get married " Ekta said bitterly while her group giggled.

Prity, Arushi and Manisha felt angry at first but then they looked at each other and winked and then laughed . Arushi spoke while a small smile adoring her lips " Are you jealous Ekta ?"

" What , why would i be jealous ?" Ekta asked bewilder

" Because your so colled lovely boyfriend ditched you for marriage " Manisha whispered in Ekat's ear but the girls heard her and starts laughing .

" You are one of her . You also trap one  of his cousins that's how you are coming from a car regularly ." Ekta said in her support .

" Ohh so sad . You can not even do that because whom you trapped,  ditched you." Manisha said bitterly

" You " Ekta said while trying to slap Manisha .

Manisha closed her eyes and wait for the impact of slap but that never came. Prity caught Ekta's hand.

" Listen i dont wanna mess up with you guys." Prity said while Ekta struggle in her grip and the girls of her group shut their mouth watching Prity in action " but let me tell you what will happen if you mess with us " Prity lightly  turn her knucles and before Ekat can shout Prity whispered  in her ears " dont shout " then leave her hand.

" Now do you all wanna try this . If not then go " Prity said to the girls who are looking at them in group.

The girls immediately starts going from them while Ekat glared at them in anger .

Arushi and Prity headed to class while Manisha said to Ekta " I dont trap anyone neither she does . But one thing you said is true he is super rich but let me tell you he is super handsome as well and the most important thing is he loves Arushi very much . More than any one of us can thing so dont mess with us speacially to her "

"Manisha come na " Arushi spoke turing around not finding Manisha .

" What are you saying to her ?" Arushi asked when Manisha reach to her.