Shocking News

After 6 months

Aditya's POV

At Breakfast

Choti "Adu bhaiya, today is my friend's Birthday.

I "so?"

Choti "so I want to go to her house "

I "whose house "

Choti "Aru's "

As she takes that's girl name, my eyes widen. This girl's name is enough for me to get angry. Like from 2 months Choti and mumma are only talking about her like she is some star or celebrity. Even mumma is dreaming about marrying me to her. Mumma talks about my marriage that is normal but mumma never really get a girl in that but that Aru 😡.I don't even see her face neither I want to see . There is only one girl and that's Arushi.

BTW today is Arushi's birthday also. I will not spoiled my mood for that girl. I don't hate her but I don't like her also and they know that very well.

Seeing my expression mumma told Choti " Kavita, don't worry I will take you to Aru's home "

And I am happy that I will not have to go to her house .

Today, Arushi is going to be 20. I also wanted to wish her but she doesn't even know me. Anyway, I can see her home is decorated with lights and there are people also present. I also bought a gift for her though I know I can't give her .

After some time , the party is over

After some time , the party is over. She came with some people to say good bye to them.

 She came with some people to say good bye to them

I see her on her brothers wedding . She was looking beautiful on that day too but today she is really looking like an angel. I didn't see any but I can see that purity and that magic in her. She doesn't use makeup even in parties but makeup really highlights her facial features now. I was so lost in her beauty that I did not listen to Choti's voice.

Choti yelled in my ears "Bhai "

I asked her in confusion "Hun ,choti what are you doing here? "(as I rubbed my ears)