🎂Birthday Bash🎂(Part-2)

I know the updatevis very very late and i am sorry for this but the time is full of festival. Diwali, chatt, jhagdarti puja and now kartik puja including offline classes are starts now.

I am still not sure if i will be able to update soon but i have a solution if you guys are okay with short update than i will try to update soon .

What are your suggestion guys . Let me know how short or long updates you want or in how much words.

Enjoy reading😘😘

(Part -2)

Everyone laughed then eat pancakes.
Arushi's parents share their birthday experiences. This reminds something horrible to Akash Komal and Aditya. They had a birthady which changed a sweet and naughty Aditya into a silent and cold one . Aditya is dealing with it from years and years but everytime it came It felt like it happened yesterday but he doesnot let it show on his face. Akash took care of komal's emotions before anyone can notice them. Then everyone went to watch a old movie "Dosti" which is the most favorite movie of Arushi in frienship genre.

 Then everyone went to watch a old movie "Dosti" which is the most favorite movie of Arushi in frienship genre

They laughed together, sang the song together , cried together and become happy at the happy ending.

"Wow this movie never loses to amaze me " Ansh explained and everyone approved by nodding their heads.

"Ofcourse afterall who suggested you this movie" Arushi said proudly mentioning about herself .

" Han han meri saali sahiba " Ansh said and side hugged Arushi in appreciation making everyone smile at their bond.

"Who get the cd from which you watched this movie for the first time ?" Arushi's father said

"Han papa is right. Credit goes to papa" kundan said and stand with his papa

"But who insist on buying the cd. Aap to kharidna hi nahi chahate the " Arushi's mother expressed .

"Yeah mummy jii is correct so credit goes to mummy jii " saying so Mahi stand with her mother-In-Law.

"I am also with mummy " Kavya said

" Papa actually buy it so Credit should goes to him. I am with papa." Ansh said and stand with his father in law.

"I am with aunty and my whole team is ." Mitali said mentioning about Prity, Priya, kavita , Arushi , Manisha and Darpan also stand with Kavya , aunty and Mahi

"But i and my team is on Uncle side " Sameer said and stand with Arushi's father with Sachin, Ajay, Raghav and also dragged Aditya.

"Darpan tumhe apne brother ke side nahi hona chahiye ?" asked Sameer pouting.

Darpan looked at his gang . They all show disapprovement by shaking their heads in no. Then Darpan looked at other team who is looking at them with hope full eyes. Darpan said after thinking for few seconds " Next time jiju. For now i am with my sisters "