New Life(part-2)

Aditya's POV

I reached the company. Sachin informed me that there is an unwanted guest. I understand whom he is talking about.

I went to my cabin.

And within 5 seconds she came, Daughter of our old Business Partner Mr. Pratham Taneja , Miss Manya(meaning of the name is respect) Taneja.  Only if she leave  a reason to respect her.

         Uarvashi Rautela as         Manya Taneja

         Uarvashi Rautela as
        Manya Taneja

"What the hell is this  Aadi?" she shouted Throwing a news paper which has my marriage photo on horse.

"That is the picture of my Me just before the marriage. Now just let me know what work has come that you are here and with the profressional names " I said patiently . Nobody but my family calls me by that.

"Han..  Don't joke with me Aadi. You can't marry to any one else. You are mine just mine. From the very beginning. " she shouted. 

"Listen Miss Manya Taneja . I am never yours and I don't have time for your Shit. So it's better that you leave my company without creating any fuss. " I said sternly

" Listen Aadi, I understood that you are pressurized by your family. Just tell me the name of the bitch. I wil..." she starts with sweet coated tone

"ENOUGH " I shouted,

I walked to her , stand at little distant and said ,staring straight towards her eyes " I had enough. I dare you to say anything about my wife Miss Manya Taneja."

Manya shivered by the coldness in his voice.

"Now leave my company and never come unless you have the real work" I said with coldness and turned my back towards her to control my anger.

How dare she call Arushi with something like that. I so wanted to crush her tongue with whom she abused her.

"Don't go near to him Ms. Taneja. He is married and out of your league " I turn around hearing Mitali's angry voice.

Mitali is standing at the entrance with Sameer and Sachin, looking dead in the eyes towards Manya who stands closer to me than before . I took some steps back to maintain decent distance.

"One secretary is not enough that she came to disturb us and don't you have manners to knock on the door before entering. " Manya said and turn towards me " Anyway I am still ready to marry you just divorce..."

" I am sorry boss but I am hear to inform that we shall start our meeting. It looks like I forget my manners for sometime due to the presence of a mannerless girl who wanted to be the homewrecker without any ounce of regret but with due respect I assure you boss it will not happen again " by the time Mitali finished speaking. Both Manya and Mitali are fuming in anger.