Result

Happy Saraswati Puja guys🎊🎊🎉🎉

I know the update is way too late but i am super busy and i dont feel motivated to write as there are very few votes as compare to views

150+ views but not even 25 votes are there . So thats the reason .

Do vote, comment and share the story guys it really motivated a writer more than anything.

I hope you have a great day

Enjoy reading

Next Morning arrive

Arushi woke up with the alarm she set yesterday. She yawned while spreading her hands . She noticed even after waking early on 5 , Aditya still woke up before her.  She left the bed and her legs took her to balkani. A gust of cold wind swept past her. She rubbed herself to feel more warm as she breathed the freshed air while her eyes scanned the beautiful reddish sun .

Aditya get to know that Arushi is up when he heard the alarm . He was in gym. He came to tell her to wear something comfortable for pratice but he does not found her there. But soon he understood she is in the balkani when cold wind came to room. He walked towards balkani and  is awarded with a entanching beauty at balkani. Her long naturly brown coloured hair is flowing in the air in the sunrays. He found her hands rubbing herself and at that time he wanted to take her in his embrace and make her feel warm inside as well as outside but ofcourse he cannot. He has to wait for that.

Soon Arushi feel his gazes on her and turned a little to look at him. He is all sweaty . His hair is in mess which looked cute , makes her want to ruff it more and he wore a loose sleeveless t-shirt with half pants which shows his muscles clearly.

"Ohh hotty hotty " her lost heart sang.

"Shutup" She mentally said and smiled at Aditya .

Unknown to Arushi's self talk he also give her a lip tight smile, walking towards her.

Seeing his lip tight smile her heart ached and asked " When will he give you full smile just like he gave to Mehar ?" but only get silence in responce.

Aditya stand near her and said " You should head inside other wise you will catch a cold "

" Han pratice v to karni hai " Arushi said to herself and just nods at him and then looked at the sun which starts changing its colours a bit.

A gust of wind suddenly hit both of them and Arushis hair start flowing more which became unable to control.

She is tring to control her overflowing  hair when she suddenly she feel cold fingers on her neck which send vibrations to her body and made her still