Kavita's Plan

Arushi's POV

But I feel sad inside. I dream of how he loved me but the reality is I don't even matter to him.

End

Aditya's POV

I am only thinking about her in my
whole day. I am having dreams of her from almost one year but the reality is that she doesn't even feel comfortable with me.

End

Both are sad for the harsh reality. Reality that shows them that they are not important for each other. But they are unaware of eachother's heart.

Arushi's POV

We starts shopping. Mr. Handsome bodyguard always stands at outside of shop. I remembered when I first saw him here. I am just about to bump with him. That day I first called him Mr. Handsome bodyguard to till now. I don't know his name before that's why I used to call him that but when I got to know I don't feel like calling his name because it always increases my heart beat and after the wedding things decided I ofcourse can't called him by name. That old thought again came to my mind that what if by any chance he remembered me. My thoughts came to hault when Ansh jiju messaged me to call him secretly.

I excused myself saying that Manisha needs my help. I called him.

"What is it jiju. " I asked jiju.

"Hi Aru. You need to do me a favor" told jiju.

"Oh jiju, straight to the point. OK tell me " I told him.

"I want to give Kavya a dress as gift. Can you please just choose a dress for her. " he asked

"How romantic jiju ." I teased him. He is always like that. I like him😁.

"But jiju. You should choose a dress for her not me plus even if I chose a dress, how will I hide that from di?" I asked him.

"I am sorry Aru. But I am really busy nowadays but I planned everything. You send me the pictures of dress of your choice. I will select then you can send the dress with your husband and I will pick that someother day. " he said and my eyes Widen at that. I know we are going to marry but it's the first time someone directly called him my husband.

I became silent for sometime.
"Aru ,are you there? ." he called

"Jiju, we are not married yet. " I told him

"Still, he is...... " before he can finish it. I told him"No" whining over phone a little loud .

"Listen Your di and I are not married till now but I am your jiju just like that he is your husband for me . " he told me in teasing tone.

"Jiju, you are forgetting that you need my favor. Are not you?" I told him smirking.

" yes yes I need it " he told me immediately.

"Then you should stop teasing me. " I told him in winner like tone.

"I am not teasing you Aru. I am telling you the truth. " he again told me in teasing tone.

"Jiju. " I warned him.

"OK OK." he told me .

Then I asked him what type of dress he wanted to give her. Then I cut the call and thought how romantic jiju is. Di will live her life with so much love and happiness with him.

And my mind automatically went to Mr. Handsome bodyguard. Is he romantic or not. Let it be Aru. It's enough if he even looked at you.

End