Dream And Reality

My leg slipped on the stairs . Before I fall from the stairs a hand gripped my arm and pulled me closer . I bumped with a hard chest. I tightly hugged the person. That person also hugged me tightly. I really feel save in those arms. After sometime the person loosen the grip little and raise my chin up . I looked at the person's face, the most handsome person I ever see ,none other than Mr. Handsome bodyguard . Then I looked at his eyes. Those are deep shades of brown . I don't know how long I stared at his eyes.

" Are you okay. " He asked me.

It has not crossed my mind that we are standing so close to each other that his breath directly landed on my nose. He is so tall. His hands are still on my shoulders as he asked me.

I just nodded my head embarrassingly.

"I wanted to tell you something ." he said tightinng his grip on my shoulders.

I looked up as if saying him to carry on. My heartbeat started to increase.

"I love you." he said.

Just a simple three words sentence but it effects me very much. Now my heartbeat started to race.

And I jerked off from my dream . I can feel my heartbeat . It's running too fast. I calmed myself and looked at my mobile to check the time. It's 3:45 .

Another dream of him or more specifically a romantic dream.

It's been 2 weeks from the day when my marriage is decided with Mr. Handsome bodyguard and I am having dreams of him. It's not new for me to have his dream. But I used to see only his face in dreams before 2 weeks when it's all started. Now I am having dreams of him romantically like those filmy scenes where hero save the heroine from danger and expressed his love for her. Asiding those thoughts I tried to sleep and that works. That thought vanish.

You want to know how.

It's happened because another thought popped up in my mind and that is "How can I face him today. "
This thought is running in my mind constantly.

Mummy, papa, Di, bhaiya and Bhabhi all are busy in di's wedding arrangements. Di and Bhabhi is busy in shopping. Everytime I excused myself with the help of 1st semester exams because if I will go with them including kavita and Kavita means Mr. Handsome bodyguard will also come .

My exams are over 2 days ago which is not gone well due to Mr. Handsome bodyguard' thought and Kavita's holidays are also coming to end soon so I have to go. I can't postpone it more. So here we are ready.

Debina  Bonnerjee as kayva
( Arushi's elder Sister)

Debina  Bonnerjee as kayva ( Arushi's elder Sister)

I, Di,  Bhabhi , kavita and Mr. Handsome bodyguard is waiting for us down in his car.

"Like for once he can't leave her?" I thought.

"Where is mumma ?" I asked kavita mentioning about my future mother-in-law.

"She is busy." she said and winked at me