Chapter Twenty two- if i can't win no one can

It was a quiet morning at the hospital it had been three days since Drew had surgery and she was pretty much fully recovered.
Jac was just waiting to be given the okay to take Drew home, when a smart dressed lady entered the ward. "Jacqueline Naylor?" She questioned and Jac nodded the lady extended a hand "Ruthie Raegan child services" Jac looked at her "but we haven't called child services on any of our kids?" The lady nods "ah well I'm here about an Amelia Elodie Naylor?" Jac looked stunned "I'm sorry?" Jac said puzzled "her Father, Lord Charles Byrne, he's filed for custody claiming your unfit & have stopped him seeing Amelia." Jac gawped at Ruthie. "So her father gets custom just like that?" Jac spits.
      Whilst this is going on Johnny and fletch walk up to the scene. "Jac?" Johnny questions.
      Ruthie continues "not exactly until the court make a decision Amelia is now a child of the state."
"No she can't go into care! What about temporary custody? Can't I file for that?" Jac asks and Ruthie shakes her head "you can't as your a parent." She replies then Johnny steps forward "then I'll file for it" he says "and you are?"Ruthie Asks "I'm her sisters father, I'm Drew's I mean I'm Amelia's step dad" Ruthie nodded and jotted something down "well okay that'll take about 3 weeks to go through until then Amelia is now a child of the state" Jac stared at her is disbelief . Then 4 burly policemen showed up "Woah woah is they're really a need for that?" Fletch asked "we'll be taking Amelia now." The walked towards Drew and as it was explained to her she sat their in shock "no..no I'm not going I'm not you can't make me!" She shouted and started to bolt "after her!" Ruthie called and the police officers chased her, Drew got to The ED and ran to Will "Will! Will you've got to help me, don't let them take me will please don't" she cried tears streaming down her face. She felt some arms round her waist lifting her up she kicked and screamed "LET ME GO LET ME GO!" As she was dragged out of the hospital "I LOVE YOH BABY I'll GET YOU BACK" Jac shouted and she was consoled by fletch. She was sat in a police car and they drove her to the station and as they slowed Ruthie faced her "right Amelia you can do this the easy way and co-operate or be dragged out the car." Drew ignored her and a policeman came to her level "hey Amelia I'm Sean, I'm gonna need you to get out the car- the sooner you come in the sooner you can leave." He spoke Drew Rolled her eyes at him and ignored him. He sighed and brought another officer round they pulled a struggling Drew out the car "cuff her so she can't get away" Ruthie said and walked up the steps, Drew was cuffed and dragged into the station, she refused to answer they're questions. They sighed "Well Amelia we'll be driving to Leeds tonight so let's go" Ruthie called and Drew was re-strapped into a car and just stared out of a window for hours until a dark house loomed into view. She was placed in a room, with a bed,she cried herself to sleep that night.
It was late and Jac was in her office when he skulked in, "well we'll Jacqueline, seems our little Princess will be spending time in Leeds" Jac looked at him with haterid "you did this! She'll hate you for this! This won't win her over!" Jac spat "Awh Jac you should know by now if I can't win no-one can."