Chapter nineteen: Just Stop Lying to me

Drew ran to Jaz crying, Jaz looked so confused "Drew what's up babes?" She said concerned Drew was shaking "she just keeps lying to me!" She breathed "who does?" Jaz asked "my mum, j...j...Johnny isn't my dad." She said shaking.
Jac saw Jaz talking to Drew and gave them an icy glare. "Wait Johnny isn't your?" But Drew cut her off "why does she always lie Jaz, are your the only one I can trust!" Drew said "about that Drew..." jaz began sheepishly Jac caught Drew's arm "come on babe let's go get a coffee" Jac said earnestly "wait, Jaz about what? Drew replied "I'm... I'm.. I'm Jac's sister" drew just stared at her "screw you!" She yelled and ran back upstairs to find fletch.
       "Drew? What's going on are you okay?" He asked concerned "everyone keeps lying, I've lost a dad and gained an Aunty!" She breathed shakily. Fletch hugged her "right hun I need you to call down.
      Jac went to find Drew and came across Johnny and her youngest daughter Emma going down the stairs "what are you doing?" Jac asked Johnny sighed "taking Emma." He replied "you can't! You won't!" Jac retorted Johnny picked Emma up and placed her on his hip. "Look Jac I'm sorry but I need to get Emma away from the chaos, right now Emma would be safer with us, sainer with us. Look just for a bit Jac" Jac sighed "your right, I guess, your right, I promise I'll make things right."  Jac rushed off to find Drew and found fletch hugging her Drew saw Jac "Leave me alone!" Jac came closer "Drew Please!"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Fletch just hugged her "Drew babe just calm down"  Drew broke from the embrace "DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" She started to chuck things paper work and things and trashed fletch's office until she broke down crying on the floor, Jac ran and knelt next to her. She held her "no.. no, no I don't need you" Drew cried "shhh..shhhh.shhh baby everything will be okay" she whispered stroking Drew's head.