Chapter seven: the dull ache of december

It was December 17th 10 days since Jac was sectioned and Drew's dad had banned her from seeing her mum. Drew was currently refusing to speak to her dad because she knew the truth, it was him that sent Jac over the edge with this stupid leave to remove. But as far as Emma was concerned mummy was on holiday.
         Bianca and there father called them into the living room, "girls we have something very exciting to discuss...." there father began, Emma smiled, Drew just looked sulky. "We are going to move to Edinburgh!" Emma looked slightly confused "on holiday?" She asked "no no darling as a new home" Drew got up and started to walk out the room "Drew where are you going?" Her dad enquired "you do realise I'm not going right? I'm staying with mum." She replied her father looked stunned "but you.. you can't!" He retorted "I think you'll find I can, I'm 16." She replied smirked and walked out, Emma spoke "well if Drew isn't going neither am I." Then she followed her sisters path and walked out. "Well that was nicely handled" Bianca replied. Drew was lurking outside the door listening but they couldn't see her "I've got one more trick up my sleeve, prove Jac is an unstable parent." Bianca smiled "you've still got to get drew on side though, maybe you should let her visit Jac? To say Goodbye."